He did what?

LIAM'S POV

I watched everyone leave the hallway, but Ally lingered behind. I watched as she turned to face me, her green eyes studying me. The feelings I have for Ally- they were unlike anything I've ever experienced. It was nothing like the way I felt around Danielle. Harry kept warning us to stay away from Ally, but I horrible when we weren't together.

From the moment it met her, I wanted to hold her in my arms and keep her there forever.

And the fact that she wouldn't tell me what that scar was there from, well, it sucked. I had to know.

Ally took a deep breath and opened her mouth to say something, but I interrupted her.

"Why won't you tell me what happened?"

As soon as I asked it, her eyes flashed. It wasn't anger- it was more like bad memories. I could see her eyes tear up and she bit her lip. Could I really have been that bad? I had the sudden urge to run forward and wrap her in my arms. I wanted to shield her from the world, even if it was forbidden by Harry.

I watched at the breath hitched in her throat and she looked down to the floor.

"I'd rather not talk about it."

I stepped forward. "But why?! Why won't you tell me?" I had gotten this brave- I had already started the conversation. I couldn't back out now.

Ally quickly glanced up at me and took a step back, towards the wall opposite me. "Maybe... maybe when we're closer and we know each other better."

I couldn't take the distance between us anymore. I sped towards her and she backs up further, until we are both pushed against the wall. She looks at me with desperate eyes, begging me not to do this.

"I want to know you; I want us to be close. You have no idea."

~*~

ALLY'S POV

What was he doing?

He had asked me about my scar, and he kept pushing me for an answer. Then, he suddenly had the nerve to push me against the wall and basically confess his love for me.

This was too far.

Liam was pressed against me, his face inches from mine. In any other circumstance, I would have loved this, to have his lips so close to mine. But he was with Dani, and they were happy.

I ducked underneath his arms and squirmed away from him, shaking my head.

"No, Liam." I stepped back. "Danielle." I felt the need to remind him of his girlfriend, whom I knew loved him very much.

I continued to leave, but I kept my eye on Liam. I was almost out of the hallway when I spun around the leave. I ran into someone and I was about to apologize when I realized who it was.

It was Harry.

And he looked pissed.

~*~

HARRY'S POV

That prick! That twat! That complete... ass!

I told him! I told them all several time- do not try anything with Ally. And now what do I see? Liam pressing Ally against the wall, their faces so close...

I stood there, enraged, clenching my fists. Okay. Go ahead, Liam. I want to see how far you will go. Then, when you kiss her, I'm going to punch you. Right in the face. And then I'm going to kick you where a man does not like to be kicked.