Film Hoping

The boys showed me to Harry's room and left me to be settled. So there I stood, in the middle of a messy, navy blue room. Typical Harry. He was never the one to be clean. I sighed and walked over to a single bed, which I presumed, was mine, since it had my suitcase on top. Right, i'll have to take my clothes out and hang them, before they get creased. I sat on the edge and opened my suitcase. I found nothing but emptiness. Where were all my clothes? In panic, I looked around, and started at two closed doors.

I walked over to the big white one and opened it. To my surprise, I found a gigantic en-suite. All was tiled moreover, white, so shiny and clean. I walked in and looked around in bewilderment. Whoa! I'd enjoy having my baths in there. I eyed a big bathtub, which had holes for bubbles. A Jacuzzi, I assumed. If this was the en-suite, what did the other door lead to? I walked to the other white door. My mouth dropped when I found a walk in wardrobe. On one side, there were Harry's clothes and on the other were mine. I smiled at the thought that I wouldn't have to sort all my clothes and iron them. I walked back out and my smile turned upside down. I'd forgotten about the mess.

I started to stack all the books on the bookshelf, put the dirty washing in the basket. It was horrible because he had dirty socks and underwear lying about. Typical Harry. I opened the window to let the clean air in, stood back and admired my work. There. Everything was back in its place and as clean as the heavens above. I decided to go downstairs and see what the boys were doing.

Harry's P.O.V

Lord, going shopping with mum is fine, but not today. She is buying heaps of food and we have literally got two full trolleys. Why do we need that much food? "Because, i'm not going to be at home for a while." Mum said answering my question. Did I really say that aloud? "Yes, yes you did." mum answered. God, I have to stop doing that. What? Wait, did mum just say she's not going to be at home for a while? "Why aren't you going to be at home, mum?" I asked kind of unsure. "For three reasons Harry." she simply said. "What are the three reasons?" I questioned, wanting to know more. "Well, first of all I need a break. Secondly, I want to spend some time with my husband." she said. That was only two. We got to the till and started checking out. "What's the third reason?" I mumbled. "Well, I know that Ally and the boys are coming over and you wouldn't want your old mum in the way, now would you?" she asked back. "Aw, mum." I blushed and hugged her.

The car ride home was silent, apart from the sound of mum singing along to the radio. God, she reminded me of Lou when she did that. I smiled to myself, enduring the thought. "You better look after Ally. You know she's been through a lot." Mum finally said breaking the silence. Oh, crap! I knew I was forgetting something. "Don't worry I will." I promised. I wondered what she was doing right now. Would she like her room? Oh no, I forgot to clean my room. Great now she will start moaning at how typical I am. However, seriously, I do hope the boys are looking after her. I'd sent Liam to her this morning, because I knew he wouldn't try anything, if you know what I mean. At least I hope not, because he did seem a bit eager to go. Anyway I can't wait to see her!

Ally's P.O.V

Downstairs the boys were crashed on the sofa watching a movie. They all seemed pretty into it. "Hi guys!" I cheered, but they all started screaming and hiding their faces away. "Hey, it's only me." I assured them. They looked up at me and started laughing. "You're not a ghost." commented Niall whilst chewing a bag of crisps. Why would I be a ghost? I rolled my eyes and squashed myself in between Zayn and Louis. My eyes fluttered towards the TV and realised that they were watching paranormal activity. That answered my question. What a bunch of Looney's, I thought to myself.

After a few moments, I was interested in the movie. We were at the bit were the mother was being dragged down stairs. I hated this bit, but I forced myself to watch it. I could tell I wasn't the only one scared. Louis was hiding his face in my hair, while my legs were draped over Zayn's lap, who was squeezing the cushion tight. In the background, you could hear Niall munching loudly and Liam whimpering. The film was getting tenser, minute-by-minute. All was silent, when suddenly the door opened! I screamed my guts out, so did the others. There was a figure in the doorway. I hid into Lou's chest hoping it would go away.

Suddenly the lights came on and I heard a familiar laugh. I looked up and saw Harry in the doorway, with his mum behind. "Harry!" I screamed, and jumped up to give him a big hug. He wrapped his strong arms around me. "Hey, are you alright, love?" he asked mumbling into my hair. "Yep. I am fine. Apart from the fact you took all my clothes!" I said whilst pulling away. He smiled, apologising. "Hazza, are you not going to give me a hug?" Louis asked crossing his arms and pretended to sulk. Harry laughed walked over to him and embraced him in a big bear hug. I smiled. They had such a cute bromance.