Everyone Knows

Ally's P.O.V

I stood still for a while, wondering where, or rather whom shall I go to. That is when I heard a loud crash. My head spun round to where the noise came from. I hovered by the door. Shall I just open it or knock. I decided to go polite and knocked.

"Come in" said an Irish accent. Niall? It couldn't be, everyone was down stairs. Nevertheless, I opened the door and saw a red-faced Niall. He was sitting on the floor with books surrounding him.

"Niall?" I asked confused. His gleaming blue eyes perked up and met with mine.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"What are you doing upstairs? Everyone else is down stairs." I questioned wanting to now an answer.

"Well...I was tired and decided to come up." Niall simply stated. "Now come here and help me put the books back on the shelf.," he gestured. I smiled. Nialler, looked funny sitting with books surrounding him. Just as he was about to get up, a big fat book fell on his head.

I burst out laughing. It was so hilarious, his face went even redder. I'd finally calmed down after a few minutes. Then looked at the blond boy in front of me.

"Aw Ni, come here." I said whilst walking to him and slumping down beside him. He looked away.

"I'm sorry Ni. I couldn't help it. The look on your face was so funny." I couldn't help but let a giggle escape. He still wasn't looking at me.

Niall's P.O.V

My hear filled with glee, when Ally laughed. She looked so beautiful. I just wanted her to come into my arms and let me hold her forever. I wanted her to feel the love that I had for her. It pained me, when I knew it could never happen. Therefore, I turned my head.

I felt her slump next to me. I took everything in me, to not turn to her and just squeeze her tight. Suddenly I felt warm, dainty hands around me. I had no other option but to turn.

It was Alex. Well duh, it was her, who else could it be? She was holding me with one hand and the other was going through my hair.

"There there Niall. I'm sorry." She whispered into my ear.

"Don't apologise. It was pretty funny." I said. Her hands were still running through my hair. It felt so right. I just wanted to stay like this forever. That's when we heard Louis' loud fit of laughter. She slowly pulled away.

Ally's P.O.V

After a few minutes, all the books were back on the shelf. The place looked like one piece again. Wow, Auntie Anne had a load of books in each room, altogether she must have had a tone. She loved her books, that one thing I've learnt about her over the years. Abruptly, my thoughts were interrupted, by Niall's voice.

" So, Ally, or should I say Lexi. What has brought you here?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I smiled, and sat on the bed next to him.

"The thing is Ni..." I started.

"Go on."

"Well, Harry has been irritating me, lately and I don't want to sleep in the same room as him." I said explaining.

"Oh" was his response.

"Ni?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I sleep in your room tonight?" I asked my voice a bit unsteady.

Niall's P.O.V

"Can I sleep in your room tonight?" She asked. My head shot up to look at her. My heartbeat started to rise.