AHH!

Harry's P.O.V

The moment Ally opened her bedroom door, all our mouths dropped. It was so massive; there was nothing in there apart from three pieces of furniture. We all barged in wanting to get a better view. Ally's room was bigger than mine was, and she was right there was so much work to do. I spotted some paints in the corner. "Hey Zayn, over there are some paints." I called out. Zayn automatically walked over and picked the tin of paint up. "Oh so you want to do you room lilac?" He asked smiling cheekily. Alex looked down, but you could still see her blushing. I could have them to being all 'lovey dovey'. This angered me. God, I never knew I was that protective over her.

Alex's P.O.V

Everyone got to work. Niall was unpacking boxes; Harry was trying to get my blinds up. Zayn and I were busy trying to get the paint tin open. Liam and Louis were busy hanging and folding my clothes. 'Pop' the paint lid flew of the tin and paint splattered all over our faces. I looked up at Zayn who was wiping his face. I could not help but laugh. I laughed so hard I hit my head heard on the wall. Suddenly everyone started laughing. "Oow" I said rubbing my head. Niall instantly came over to me holding me close and rubbing my head. It felt nice. Before I knew it, Harry was beside me instead of Niall. Niall was back to where the boxes were. He looked up at me and smiled back. I swore it was Niall by me. How did harry get there instead.

Harry's P.O.V

God, it made me so angry when I saw Niall caressing her. Anger built up inside me. If they got together and it somehow went wrong. I did not want to be I the middle of them. I did not want to choose between my friend and my favourite cousin. She could not go out with any of them. That was final. I pulled Niall away from Ally, and sat in his place. He just looked at me puzzled, but he then later of knew why I did it.

Alex's P.O.V

I was changed in my overalls and took the brush of Zayn. "Hey, I thought I was going to paint." he whined. "Urm, no. I am. I enjoy it too you know." And with that I climbed up the ladder and started painting. The colour I chose was so peaceful. I absolutely loved it. I had finished two walls in about half an hour. Liam and Louis had finished with my clothes and Niall was unpacking the last box. It had all my photos in it. I moved the ladder to the next wall, but as I got on, my foot slipped. I let out a little screech and before I knew it, I was in Liam's arms. I had smeared paint on his cheek. I grinned at how silly he looked. Harry cleared his throat and we were both standing up straight. We all got back to work.

Two hours later my room was all painted and dried. Niall hung up some of my favourite pictures on the wall. Harry finally figured out away to put my blinds up. "Hey, Ally can I take this empty photo frame?" Niall was holding up and old wooden frame. "Uh, yeah sure." I said smiling. Why would he want that? Strange. "Oh no, I almost forgot. I need to pack some clothes for tomorrow." I said suddenly realising. "No need, we have already done it for you." Said Lou holding up my suitcase. "We'll take it back with us now, so you won't have to carry it tomorrow!" chirped Harry. I smiled at his thought. Each of the boys gave me a goodnight hug and was off. Leaving me in my newly decorated room. I sat on my bed and sighed. It looked more like my old room now. Perfect. I took out a picture of my mum and but it on my bedside table. I closed my eyes and feel asleep.