Leave me alone!

Louis' P.O.V

"Hey, don't cry." I whispered into Ally's ear, whilst rubbing her back. She cried a waterfall, and soaked my shirt as she buried her head in my chest.

"Now, wipe those tears." I said, as I lifted up her head and wiped her tears with my thumbs. I decided we should get out of the dark, gloomy alleyway. I could take her for a walk; we could sit in the park. Maybe then, she would feel better telling me what happened to her. Her words were stuck in my head, going round and round in circles. Why would someone try to kill her?

I got up, and pulled her hand to make her stand.

"Where are we going?" She asked in her hoarse voice. I could see tear marks down her pink cheeks. It hurt me to see her hurt. She was like my own little sister. I could not bare to see my family hurt.

"For a walk." I simply replied. She absently stood up next to me, I took her hand and we both made our way down the street.

After a few moments of silence, I finally had the courage to ask her what exactly happened.

"So, what exactly happened...with you and Damen, I mean?" I questioned. Through the corner of my eyes, I felt her sigh and look towards her feet.

Ally's P.O.V

He asked, Louis asked what happened. I had to tell him now, because I had already given too much away. So deep inside me I plucked up the courage to tell him.

"Well...A few years back, I had a boyfriend called Damen." I started. I shuddered at the thought, that he was once my boyfriend.

"Go on. You can tell me anything, I promise." Louis encouraged. I was glad; Lou was the one who found me. He was like another brother to me, and somehow I was very close to him. I took a deep breath and continued.

"We went out for about seven months, but then..." I struggled to say it. "...then thing started to get different." I managed to say.

"How?" Louis asked, obviously wanting to know more.

"He...he, started being so possessive." A tear escaped my eye. "He wouldn't let me go out, speak to anyone else, or even have any other friends. Whenever I didn't listen to him, he would abuse me, with all sorts of things." I explained.

"Is that how you got the scar?" Lou whispered.

"Well..." I said almost in tears. Louis squeezed my hand to show he was there for me. I looked up from my feet for the first time. We were at the park. Lou led me to a black park bench, and we both sat down.

"I'm here." He spoke. I continued.

"It was all getting to much for me. So one day I decided I'd had enough, and ran away from him." I sighed. "Da...Damen, he did not like it so ran after me." Lou rubbed my back to comfort me.

"It's alright." He said whilst wiping my tears away. I began once again.

"I ran everywhere. Trying to get away from him, but he was always hot on my tail. I then ran into a dead end..." Lou tensed his arm around me.

"I tried to scream for help, but no one heard me. I suddenly saw he had a weapon in his hand. At first I could make out what it was through my blurry eyes." I looked at the ground beneath me. Tears brimmed in my swollen eyes.

"He came close to me; I squirmed hoping to find a way out. However, there was no way I could move. He placed the weapon on my neck and slid it all the way down my shoulder." I winced in pain as my hand covered the scar.

"After that I don't know what happened. I just remember the sound of a knife dropping and heavy footsteps running away. I slumped down leaning on the wall in pain." I finished. Louis held me close and tight. My head lay against his chest. I felt good to let it all out and actually tell someone.

Louis' P.O.V

"Shh, it's all over now. Damen cannot hut you anymore, not as long as the boys and myself are there." I comforted her. But her story remained in my head. I was shocked, by the fact how someone could do such a thing. I suddenly felt her shiver.

"You cold?" I asked. She just murmured in my chest. I took of my jacket and draped it over her shoulder. She sighed in relief.

"Let's get you home." I said, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close.

"What about El, Dani and Liam?" She asked. I told her I'd already texted them saying that we should meet them back at the crib.

Our car ride was silent. Alex sat next to me with her head leaning on the window. I could see tears were streaming down her face. I place a hand on her knee to comfort her. I felt very depressed after I had heard what happened to her. I small tear escaped my eyes too, but I quickly wiped it away before she could see.

Ally's P.O.V

As Louis opened the door and we both stepped inside, I heard scraping of chairs and whispers. Before I knew it, I found myself in a big Harry hug. His curls messily draped over his faced as he squeezed me tight.

"Haz...I...cant br...breath." I managed to say gasping for air.

"Oh, sorry. I was just so worried about you." He said pulling away, rubbing the back of his neck. "Where did you go? El, Dani and Liam came back without you and Boo bear." Harry asked.

I looked up at Louis who was now behind me, he smiled and said. "We just went out on a walk, I'll tell you later." Phew, I was saved.

Soon everyone was piled behind Harry. Eleanor and Danielle were now both at my sides.

"Oh my God, Lexi are you okay?" Danielle said pulling me into a hug. I nodded.

"Lexi?" I questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Well... you know how your name is Alex?" I nodded and she giggled. "And everyone calls you Ally." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Well..." I questioned.

"I wanted to be a bit different, so I called you Lexi. It's a bit like Alex but cooler." She explained with a cheeky smile. I laughed at her explanation.

"Wow, another nickname. Not bad. I actually quite like it." I said complimenting her. Danielle giggled once again and gave me another hug.

"So...Lexi." Eleanor began, scooting closer to me, pulling me in yet another big hug. What was it with everyone and hugs. El wiped the tear marks from my face a kissed me on the cheek.

"You scared me, don't ever do that again." She said pointing a finger at me like my mum used to do.

"Yes mum." I answered. Everyone laughed.

"Are we going to spend all day standing in the middle of the hallway or can we actually go inside?" I asked. Soon everyone made their way to the living room. All apart from Liam.