1

Ally's P.O.V

Liam's kiss was slow, but passionate. Even with Damen, I would never felt this way. There was just something about Liam, which charmed me. Something inside me said he was the one. That I was safe with him. That he would never hurt me, the way Damen did.

We slowly pulled apart, while I inhaled deeply. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes and saw my own reflection. We both smiled at each other, knowing that it felt right. Suddenly, I felt a splash on my face. I turned to see who it was.

"Oh, sorry!" a dark skinned girl, hung her head down low. She had a dimple in the middle of her chin and her hair was really curly and short. She looked really slim and short. I thought I'd seen her somewhere before but I couldn't quite make where.

"It's alright." I said smiling back at her. Then it hit me. She was one of the girls that asked me a question in class. I think she caught me staring, because her hand was waving in front of m face.

"Oh sorry!" I said quickly. She smiled back.

"My name is Jardel!" she announced with glee. I shook her hand.

"Oh what the heck!" I said giving up and pulling her into a hug. "I'm glad you came to my party. I remember you from..." I started, but then was cut off.

"Drama class?" she asked. I nodded. She smiled, which showed her cute little dimple in her right cheek. I fall for dimples so bad.

"We should really get to know each other more." I stated. Jardel seemed like a nice girl. I think I would get along well with her, although she seemed a bit shy.

"Yeah." she mumbled, whilst looking at the ripples of water around us.

"Why don't you tell me about yourself?" I suggested. Her head shot up and a great smile began to appear. I could see that she was bursting with a lot to say.

"Well, I'm Jardel. People call me Jardi. I love chocolate and creating movies. I also love making new friends." She said. Jardi loved chocolate. Exactly like me, but it only brought memories of Damen back. Moreover, making movies is cool. I imagined her as a movie director in the future.

Suddenly I was caught off guard, when I saw Harry giving me a strange look. Then it came flooding back. The kiss between Liam and me. Oh god. I knew Harry had something to say, he always did. What would he do? There is no way I'm going to let him hurt my Liam. I felt something with him, and he wasn't going to ruin it.

Harry must have obviously seen my concerned expression on my face or something, because he just gave me a smile. Harry is always too worried about these things, so why was he smiling? To keep positive, I just persuaded myself that he is letting me be independent and giving me some space.

I splashed about in the pool for a while with Liam, Harry and a few other people I'd met. I tried to push Harry under the water but he was just too strong, so instead I was the one who was pushed underwater.

After a long time, I looked up at the sky and saw it was beginning to get dark. El, Dani and some other people had already left leaving just a few.

I climbed out of the pool, with wet soggy clothes sticking to my skin. The weather was still humid to my surprise. Liam got out to and wrapped a towel around me. I smiled up at him. God, he looked so fit with his wet hair and his abs showing through his t-shirt.

That when I heard Jardel.

"Hey guy, I think we're going to go. It's getting quite late." Jardi said. She was already dry concidering she was out of the pool way before me. Jardel came towards me and gave me a hug.