Canteen Conversation. and Bump!

I was on my way to the canteen, when at the corner of my eye I saw someone familiar. I stopped in my tracks. I looked at the boy, with curly hair and beautiful, sparkling green eyes. I kept staring, thinking no it can't be. Then I'd realised I was staring way to long and he was looking my way with a smile. He seemed to have recognised me and instantly walked over. I stood there in surprise, shocked, as I saw my cousin Harry Styles. Yes, my cousin went to this school and I didn't even know it. "Hey, Ally. How come you're here love?"(Everyone calls me Ally short for Alex). I still stood there staring, not believing what I saw. Suddenly I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and someone clicking in my face. I blinked a few times and automatically grabbed him into a big hug. "Hey Harry. I just started this college." I said pulling away. He grinned his cheeky grin took me by the hand, and led me to where his friends were. Harry and I were very close, even thought we didn't see each other that often. Now we would see each other almost every day, smiled at the thought.

Before I knew, it was in a circle around Harry and his friends. I spotted Niall and Liam. They waved at me and I smiled shyly and waved back. Harry clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. His friends stopped talking and turned to smile at me. "Hey everyone, this is my cousin sister Ally, oh sorry I mean Al-" He was cut off by an Irish accent. "Alex Hylton" Niall said proudly. Harry glanced between his friend and me. "You know her?" he asked. "Uh, we met this morning, I was taking her to the office." he said munching crisps. Then Liam joined in "I met her too, on the way to drama. Did you know we're in all the same classes?" he chimed. "Oh" was all harry could say. He turned towards me. "I'll introduce you to everyone else." I nodded in reply.

He walked over to a brown haired boy and said "This is Louis and-" he was cut off again. "I can introduce myself Hazza." He smiled. Louis then turned to me "Hey, I'm Louis Tomlinson and I like girls who eat carrots." he spoke loud and proud. "Him and Harry have a very deep bromance going on." an Irish accent rand through my ears. A few people chuckled. "This is my girlfriend El-" Louis was gesturing towards a pretty girl who stood next to him. She was beautiful. "I can introduce myself Lou." smooth girly voice sang. "Hi, I'm Eleanor Calder, but call me El, and unfortunately I'm his girlfriend." She said pointing towards Louis. He laughed, along with everyone else. "I love him really." she said putting her hands around his waist, then pulling away. She held out her hand for a shake. I shook it immediately, not leaving her hanging. "Oh what the heck..." she said and pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged her back.

I heard someone clear their throat, and took that as a sign to pull away. She smiled and let me go and went to lean against Louis. I turned around and looked at Harry, knowing it was him that made the sound. "What?" he said shrugging his shoulders. I rolled my eyes and asked "Is there anyone else you want me to meet?". Harry smiled and then stepped to the side where some was behind him. There was a gorgeous dark haired boy with a bit of a tan. His eyes were absolutely to die for. "Hey, I'm Zayn Malik." he with his adorable accent. I felt like I was staring too long and looked down to see his hand was waiting for a shake. I immediately took it and smiled. He smiled back. "Is that everyone, Harry?" I looked at him with a pleading face. Please no more, I thought. That's when I heard a loud girly voice. Harry suddenly pulled me to his side, as if he knew what was coming. Or rather who was coming?

"Hey, guys! Where were you." she panted whilst running to where we were. She was so fast I was scared she was going to trip over. She eventually got to where we were standing and huffed. "Sorry I'm late. What I'd miss?" she asked still huffing. "Urm...you missed introducing yourself to my cousin." She looked up, calm now, and smiled at me. Harry's arm was over my shoulders and his other was gesturing towards me. "Hey, I'm Danielle Peazer, but you can call me Dani, and-" she was cut off by Liam. "And she's my girlfriend!" he beamed pulling her into a hug. They both smiled. "You can hang out with us...If you want." Niall said with a hopeful expression on his face. I smiled at took the offer. I could see his cheeks burning up, with that I laughed a bit.