Zayniee

I stepped out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around me. It reminded me of the time, when Liam saw me like this. It was so embarrassing. I still curse Harry for taking all of my clothes that day, but I was somehow happy that Liam had delivered them.

I felt something towards that boy. Every time I am near him, my heart would beat twice as fast. My throat would clump up, and I would stutter the words out my mouth. I have never felt this way before. It was different, strange and very unfamiliar to me. I pushed my thoughts aside.

Liam had a girlfriend for god's sake. Dani. She is so pretty and funny, and cute. I'm not surprised Liam fell for her. The way they just looked into each other's eyes from the day I've met them. So adorable.

However, Liam has changed. I have noticed the way he looks at her now. The sparks between them are all gone. His eyes don't shine when he looks at her. When he smiles, I know it's fake. He puts it on to make her happy. I know I can sense something bad going to happen, and I do not want Dani getting hurt.

I looked at the time; it was already 10:30. I quickly got dressed. I didn't want to dress up too much, so I slipped on some brown skinny jeans and a long sleeve grey colour top that hung loosely on me. With that, I slipped on so cream colour toms and applied some makeup. Nothing too fancy just a brush of mascara on my long lashes and a hint of lip-gloss. I was done!

I skipped down the stairs quietly, not wanting to make any noise. It was so unusually quiet. Once I was down, I peeked through the crack of the door. Looking to see what was going on. Suddenly the door swung open and I saw a smiling Louis in front of me.

"Morning, Carrot princess!" He chirped.

"Carrot Princess?" I asked confused.

"Yep, Carrot Princess." He repeated.

"What's up with all these new nicknames?" I asked puzzled.

"You don't like my nickname for you?" pouted Lou. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"It's not like that Lou. I love the nickname you gave me..." I said comforting him. Just then I saw Danielle and Eleanor on the sofa behind us.

"Dani, Ele. Your here!" I practically screamed. I hugged them both and squished in the middle of the two.

"Yep." Said Dani. Popping the 'p' sound in the end.

"Listen, guys. I'm sorry for running of yesterday like a lunatic. It's just..." I tried explaining to the girls.

"Sshh, it's alright. We all have emotional days." Ele said putting a hand on my shoulder. I smiled at her understanding.

Everyone was so quiet. Niall was eating his cereal; Zayn was fixing his hair in a mirror. That boy and his appearance. Liam was in the corner absorbed in a book. I studied his face while he read. Louis having a fit of laughter, which disturbed me. He sat on the other side of Eleanor and draped an arm over her. They both giggled.

I wish I had someone to love me like that, But I was too scared of getting hurt again. I just can't go through it all again.

Just then the smell of something sweet and yummy hit my like a bulldozer.

"Mmmm." I spoke taking in the sweet scent and following it into the kitchen. There I saw Harry by the stove.

I automatically jumped on him making his loose his balance a bit.

"Woah!" He said trying to stand up straight. I got of him and looked at my feet.

"Harry..." I started

"No, before you say anything. I want to apologise for being too over protective and I should give you some independence." He said all in one go.

I could not help but squeeze him into another hug. Wrapping my arms around his waist. His arms automatically swung round me.