Yearly Camp

Zayn walked me to my next lesson. English. I'm really good at English, it's one of my favourite lessons. When we got there, Liam was already waiting outside the door. He gave me a big smile and asked "Hey, babe. You all right?" "Urm, yeah I'm okay. I just got a little emotional." I said a little too quickly. I looked over at Zayn, he gave a me reassuring look and held my tighter. Liam gave a little nod and headed inside class. I struggled free of Zayn's grip. God, his grip was tight! "So, I'll be off then. Thanks Zayn." I said. He just smiled, hugged me once more and went off. I opened the classroom door and went in.

English was more like drama. We acted out the balcony scene from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. I paired up with this boy named Paul. He was Romeo and I was Juliet, obviously. We acted the scene out in front of the whole class. Paul knew all of his lines off by heart, but I had to use the sheet. While we acted out, I couldn't help but looking at Liam. There he was with his perfect smile. He didn't even need to act like Romeo, because he already was. I would have worked with him but he already had a partner, Jessie. I had a feeling that Jessie didn't really like me. She kept coughing rudely, whilst I was saying my lines and she gave me a few dirty looks, when she caught me looking at Liam. I was really tired by the end of the school day.

I walked home slow. My feet were hurting from the last lesson of the day. Dance. The sun was setting, and the sky was beginning to grow dark. It was starting to get cold so I hugged myself tight. Cars passed along the roads, speedily. One car stopped in front of me. I struggled to see through the windows, they were tinted. Slowly the driver's window scrolled down. It was Louis! Beside him sat Harry and behind them were the other boys. I smiled, in relief.

"Need a lift, love." Lou asked, making me jump of of my skin. "Urm...no thanks. Its not long to get to my house now." I lied. There was at least another twenty minutes to go. "Jump in. we will drop you the rest of the way then." Harry said bending over Lou so he could see me. "No, I'll walk. Anyway you haven't got enough room." I answered. Suddenly the back door opened and Niall came out. He pulled me into the car, and closed the door. "There you go, lovely. Lou please drive whilst this young lady tell us the directions." Niall stated.

I was in a very awkward position. My head and back was on Zayn's lap, my right arm was around his neck. My legs were draped over Niall, whilst my left hand lay on the floor of the car. I struggled to get up. "Here, let me help you," Niall said with his adoring Irish accent. I let a giggle slip out as I sat of Niall's lap, through the whole journey while, I told Lou the way. Zayn was very quiet, so quite it was very strange. Niall kept making me laugh with his stupid jokes as Liam danced in his seat to the radio.

I finally arrived at home. I got out of the car and waved at five foolish, cute boys waving at me sheepishly. I took a breath in and walked to the porch as they drove off. I opened the front door and, boy was I in for a surprise!