Chapter Four: Her Eyebrows Are On Fleek.

Up top is the dance Sydney does for her audition but is performed by Jordan who some of you will probably recognize as Giselle from The Next Step lol.

Chapter Four: "Her Eyebrows Are On Fleek."

"HOW DO YOU think that?" Mary Anne yelled at me.

I almost laughed as we walked outside in the quad. There was music playing by some people sitting on a table."Because it's true."

"No it isn't," She exclaimed. "If we're going to make this friendship work, you are going to tell me what I want to hear."

"Well you aren't going to hear it."

We reached the table and Kim studied us. "What's going on?"

"Nothing." I tried to distant the dumb conversation.

"This girl just told me that she thinks pizza isn't one of the greatest foods of all time." This conversation was honestly so stupid, but the way she said it made me laugh.

Kim narrowed her eyes at me. "What?"

"Well when you've worked at pizza store for almost two years of your life then the smell and taste of pizza isn't the best in the world as it was when I was twelve."

"You're working at a pizza place?" Zen asked me as he slid in his seat beside Kim, biting into his burrito.

I nodded and Mary Anne pouted. "Do you at least like pizza?"

"I never said I didn't like it but yeah I do."

"Good, because my favorite is Hawaiian."

"You know that Hawaiian pizza wasn't even made in Hawaii, it was made in Canada." I felt the need to say and the same exact Hawaiian pizza in Mary Anne's hand dropped on his plate as Octavia joined us along with Eduardo.

Eduardo stared at his girlfriend, patting her cheek. "What happened?"

"She just realized that she's eating a lie." Zen said as Sarah joined us, scribbling in her sketchbook.

"LMAO,' Kim said with a large grin on her face and I looked at her almost laughing at her use of the abbreviation.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket as Mary Anne pushed her plate away. I took it out and as a reflex I answered the call putting it up to my ear. "Hello?"

"SYDNEY!" Wesley yelled through the phone and I jumped, almost falling off my seat.

"Wesley," I groaned. "What do you want?"

"Oh so I can't say hi to my best friend anymore, wow, I didn't think our friendship would be over so soon."

"Shut up, why did you really call?"

"Because I missed you." The second he said that, my phone was ripped out of my hands and Octavia had Wesley on speakerphone.

"Who's calling?" she asked.

"Wesley Nguyen all the way from the Toronto. Who am I speaking to?" He asked in mock profession.

"Octavia from-"

"Oh I know who you are," Eduardo said, grabbing my phone. "You were the one I thought was Sydney's boyfriend."

That set Wesley off on a rioting laugh. "Sid? A boyfriend? That has never happened. I'm surprised her mother let's her have a cell phone."

My friends gave me confused looks and I shrugged biting into my sandwich. "He's not wrong. My mom is a little overprotective."

"A little," Wesley asked flabbergasted. "She wouldn't let you come with me and the rest of our friends to Canada's Wonderland because she wanted to know if there was going to be adult supervision or you wouldn't have gone either way. Keep in mind this was in July. You were lucky your dad had covered for you and tagged along only to leave you with us to watch a movie."