Chapter Thirty-Three: Oh My Gosh.

Mercy by Shawn Mendes just reminded me how much I love him. Someone help me, this song is on repeat and I don't want it to be overplayed. And he's in my hometown tonight so I feel happy and sad at the same time.

Dedicated to grizzle_08 for the cover at the top and the one underneath this. I love them, thank you so much : )

 I love them, thank you so much : )

This chapter is long.

Chapter Thirty Three: "Oh My Gosh."

MONDAY MORNING I stood at my locker, my head leaning against it. I felt like banging my head repeatedly against it over and over again to wake myself up. I had to finish a really hectic essay and a book in English that made me get two hours of sleep.

Also, I had to videotape my pre-screening dance as an addition to my Julliard audition that I was finishing up.

Great.

"You alright there?" A voice asked me.

I turned my head to the side only to find Isaac's eyes on me, looking amused at the sight in front of him. I opened my mouth to speak but a huge yawn came out that I quickly covered with my hand, opening my locker.

"I'm filled with elation today." I said dryly, shoving my dance bag inside and taking my water bottle out.

"You're coming to practice today right?" he asked me, his brown eyes looking bigger from this angle.

I took a sip of the water before nodding, grabbing my backpack from the ground and slinging it over my shoulders. "Yeah."

"How was your weekend?" What's with all the questions I'm clearly not up to answer?

"Great." I quipped because it actually was. Although I had only gotten to see Lucas on Saturday and everything that happened had happened, Sunday we barely got off the phone and I didn't even move from my bed that day and neither did he from his. I was trying to watch movies on my laptop and I was pretty sure he spent that entire day playing video games.

Because Isaac was standing there, looking at me weirdly I opened my mouth to ask the same question distinctively, even though I didn't want to. "How was yours?"

"Good," he answered, shoving his hands into the school uniform pants pocket. "Why weren't you at the party on Saturday?"

Party? Yeah, because I-a socially awkward person could get invited into a party where I clearly should've been. Right.

"I had a wedding."

"I know," Then why the hell did he ask the damn question? I thought, hearing him continue. "I saw Kim's Instagram post. Nice dress by the way."

The picture was probably good because of Macy's camera. "Thanks." I said, closing my locker to see someone walking towards us over Isacc's shoulder.

A smile came onto my face especially seeing the coffee in his hands. I instantly grabbed it, taking a long well deserved sip that made Lucas give me a look. I held the cup to my chest, looking up at Lucas. "Thank you."