Chapter Thirty: You're A Pig

I'm almost done religion summer school. I'm almost there. I've been telling myself this all day. Thank you guys for the votes again : )

If you guys could, i would appreciate it if you checked out @Very_Alive 's book 'A Breath of Fresh Air' where she speaks about her journey. Thank you.

Twitter: @_nikkiofficialw

Chapter Thirty: "You're A Pig."

I DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER fixing my hair that morning. It was a Saturday and it was too early for me to be awake. My mom had dropped me off at the Cahill house and if I thought I hated mornings, Lucas was way worse.

He was the first person I saw when I walked into the Cahill house and he looked tired and as if he didn't want to put up with anyone's shit today. "I hate this." He muttered.

"You hate weddings?" I asked him.

"No. I hate waking up early." He let out a loud yawn, fully stretching with his arms up before squinting at the light in the center of the corridor.

"You and me both." I muttered before he grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me into the living room. Most of the brothers were sitting down there including Joey and Kim was sprawled out on one of the couches.

Joey looked amused when he saw me and I gave him a tight smile which I quickly dropped to show him that I wasn't in the mood to talk to him today.

That didn't stop him.

"Someone's not a morning person." He said with a wide, taunting, grin.

I stared at him, no one had noticed the comment but when I made sure no one but him was looking I gave him my middle finger to look at. He looked shocked for half a second before scowling at me.

I heard the deep chuckle behind me from Lucas and Natasha came into the room, her hair in rollers and a set of people were behind her. She shooed them away, sighing. "I feel like I have to remind everyone that the wedding doesn't start until twelve."

"Do you realize how long it takes for people to actually start getting ready?" Kim asked her cousin, making room for her to sit on the couch. "You should be happy that everyone's getting here at seven."

"She's not wrong." Greg said, holding a clipboard in his hand and giving it to Natasha.

"Where's Ivan?" A guy I most definitely did not recognize asked from the couch.

I don't know if it was something about the Cahill's in general but they knew really attractive people, I thought trying not to stare at the person who had just spoken.

"That's Austin." Lucas said into my ear. "Toby's boyfriend."

Oh. It didn't matter if he was gay, he was really attractive and I had to urge myself to stop staring at him.

"Yeah he's at his friend's house." Natasha asked, texting someone on her phone.

Kim leaped up and snatched Natasha's phone right out of her hand. "That also means for you to not have any contact with him until you've made your way down the altar to him." Kim glanced at the screen and immediately cringed, turning the phone off and pocketing it.

Natasha sighed but I could see her anticipation and nervousness radiating off her face before someone handed her something. Natasha looked over to me and smiled. "My favorite seventeen year old."

I heard a loud hey come from somewhere else and watch as Caleb walked into the room, sitting down next to Phillip. "Who are you calling your favorite seventeen year old?"