Chapter Twenty-Nine: Video Game Loving, Forever Reading, Nerdy, Stupid Ass Boy.

I have a physics exam on Monday ohmygosh. I have too many things to do but I managed to update : ) This chapter is dedicated to lique_fromstatefarm because she's one of my favorite readers, her comments are hilarious and her husband appears in this chapter.

Twitter: @_nikkiofficialw

Chapter Twenty Nine: "Video Game Loving, Forever Reading, Nerdy, Stupid Ass Boy."

THE FIRST PERSON I SAW on Thursday night was Kim and I almost hugged my friend with gratitude.

Someone got out of the car she was in, probably her mother. Kim hooked my arm with hers as we looked up at the Cahill house. It was six o'clock at night and the pre wedding dinner was in place at the Cahill's. I wasn't even sure why Ivan had decided to make their rehearsal dinner on a Thursday night but they were so caught up in the wedding itself I knew they had probably forgotten.

Kim's dress was like mine- black but hers was a two piece and she wore heels her blonde hair wavier than it usually was. She greeted my mom with that upfront most teenagers put in front of adults and I had to stifle my laughter before we came inside.

As we walked through the open gate for the guests and the makeshift trail that led to back of the house, near the ballroom/banquet hall, I spotted the recently made gazebo I knew Ivan and Natasha would get married under on Saturday. Kim noticed it too and raised her eyebrows. "Wow 'Tasha's going all out."

I nodded. "Yeah."

"You're one of her bridesmaids too right?" Kim asked me as us and many other unrecognizable people walked along the path.

"Yeah, aren't you?"

"Yeah...I think I'm going to walk with that Christian guy. The one who was hitting on Sarah the night of the showcase."

"Yeah that's Christian. You and Natasha are cousins right?"

"Yeah, my mom and her dad are siblings."

"How big is your family?" I asked, thinking about how Natasha used to live with their other uncle during the summer.

Kim thought about it. "Um...well my mom has six brothers in her family and she's the only girl and one of my uncles, the one who lives next door doesn't have much children and Natasha is an only child while I have an older sister but our other uncles have like five children each or something."

She rolled her eyes at the end of that sentence. "I'm guessing that you don't like your other cousins?"

"I definitely don't and I have to see most of them on Saturday...and tonight." She muttered, pulling me along through the patio door. We gave our jackets to the person that was standing there and walked through the house passing a couple of people.

Kim looked around with awe. "This place is honestly amazing."

I nodded in agreement and glanced over at my mom who was looking around with the same expression as Kim even though she had been here before.

"Sydney." A voice called out and I smiled at Greg as he walked over to me along with Christian who was arguing with someone else.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Liz walk over to my mom and engage in a conversation with her. Liz wore a black dress too but hers was definitely something designer and screamed expensive.

My eye was moved away from Liz and I returned Greg greeting as he acknowledged Kim. Christian walked over to us with the other guy he was with, looking completely agitated.