Chapter Thirty-Four: Shut Up.

The trailer at the top is made by the great _TravellingThoughts_ , thank you so much : ) I love it!

I really really love the movie '10 Things I Hate About You'. I can't even express how much I love the movie.

Chapter Thirty Four: "Shut Up."

"SYDNEY, STOP HIM!" I heard Phillip yell the second I stepped foot inside the house. He hid behind my back just when Greg came storming into the corridor.

I tried to hold back my laughter once I saw his face but couldn't. He had a fake mustache drawn really badly above his upper lips and I could see the words 'LOSER' written on his forehead. Also, I was pretty sure there was a penis on his cheek but I didn't say anything about it.

Greg walked quickly towards Phillip. "I'm going to get you."

Phillip cackled behind me grabbing the back of my jacket as I took of my boots. Greg looked down at my feet. "Wait, it's snowing outside?"

I nodded but Greg was too busy glaring at Phillip behind me to notice that I answered his question. I couldn't stop laughing at his face though. "What happened to you?"

"That little idiot behind you is what happened to me. All I did was try to take a nap the second I get home from school and he decides to get a marker and draw on my face. Did I forget to mention that this is PERMANENT MARKER!"

Phillip burst out laughing behind me as I struggled to take off my jacket. Greg ran over to grab Phillip but his little brother snuck away, running in the direction of the ballroom. Greg huffed, taking my jacket from me. "I hate him."

"You love him." I said.

Greg waved a hand, dismissing the topic. But I obviously couldn't take him seriously because of the stuff on his face. Greg groaned at my laughter and lightly shoved me. "Anyway, besides the shit on my face...can you shut your boyfriend up?"

"What?"

"Your boyfriend? Ring a bell?" He asked sarcastically and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why does he need to be shut up?"  

"Because he won't stop talking. I enter his room, thinking I could get some peace and quiet in my life or just the chance to play a video game. And what happens? The man keeps talking whether it's about school, or art or you. Oh God he loves to talk about you. I'm tired of it. I just want to play video games with a pro, is that all I can ask for?"

I averted my eyes when the topic turned to me but I laughed a little that the annoyance in Greg's voice. "I'll talk to him. In the meantime...how about you try to wash off the dick on your face?"

Greg's eye widened and he took out his phone, looking at his face through the camera. "That's a dick? I thought that was a tree, what the hell? I'm going to get him."

Greg ran off, taking my jacket with him. I walked up the stairs towards Lucas' room, his door opened just a bit. I knocked once and heard the sound of buttons clicking. I opened the door to find Lucas upside down on his couch, his legs hanging off the back and his face red from the blood rushing to his head.

He had a controller in his hand and on the screen I heard the graphic sound of someone getting shot on the screen and Lucas said something in the headset he was wearing, his eyes concentrated on the screen.

I closed the door behind me and he said something into the headset before he stopped the game, going to the menu screen. "Greg, I thought you didn't-"