Chapter Forty-Six: Area 51.

I don't know when this story is ending but it's coming around the corner from here👀

Dedicated to @anjumbithbasheer for the cover at the top! Thanks💓

Chapter Forty-Six: "Area 51."

"ARE YOU COMING on Saturday?" Mary Anne asked me as we walked to the cafeteria. I held my gigantic chemistry book to me. "Yeah, I managed to convince my mom as long as she picked me up right after."

Mary Anne smiled, hooking her arm with mine. "Awesome. It's so strange doing performances without Octavia."

Saturday was a play at our school that Mary Anne would be staring in. She had practiced so much for this role, constantly revising her lines to me and Eduardo to the point where we both got annoyed the months leading up to it. I could tell that she wanted it to go really well especially since she had a leading role. 

"I'm sure you'll do great. She's here in spirit anyway."

"She said she would have came but that day was her last day of filming. To think that girl is going to be in a movie is insane."

"Right? She told me they were going to release the trailer in at least a month and that it's going to be super hyped because of the actor that's staring in it." I mentioned, sitting down at our table where Kim and Sarah were already seated.

"I need more sleep." Sarah took off her glasses, laying her head on her arms. She ha dark circles around her eyes and looked completely exhausted.

"What time did you sleep last night?" Mary Anne asked her.

"Five. In the morning. I'm running on two hours of sleep because of biology."

"I could give you my notes." I insisted.

"Could you? I can get all the information in the world but biology will never make sense to me. I don't understand why the hell I took it."

"Didn't you only take it at first because you wanted to draw the inside of the human body better even though that barely has anything to do with the class?"

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah...bad mistake. I can feel my grade dropping like it's getting that bad and we only started the semester like a month ago."

"Just ask Zen to boost your grade up or something." Eduardo commented, squeezing between Mary Anne and I.

"He's not still doing that is he? Hacking into the system?" Kim asked warily.

"Nah, he isn't." Eduardo alleged for her. "Speaking of Zen, where is he?"

"Sarah, you should really put down your phone and just rest of the entire lunch." Mary Ann told her.

Eduardo laughed. "When have we ever seen Sarah without her phone? She wouldn't be able to last even a day without it."

"Yeah, I can." Sarah pulled herself up in her seat, putting her glasses back on. Oh no.

"No, no you wouldn't. We can even bet. You'll be crying for your phone back." Eduardo urged her into the deal and I had a feeling that he would actually win.

Sarah had a huge addiction to her phone. She was constantly on it. I noticed this especially when I sat beside her last semester in Advanced Functions. I have no idea how she got such a high mark considering she wasn't paying attention in the class half the time.

"Shit," Kim said, searching her pockets and then her bag, catching all of our attention. "Where is my phone?"

"Didn't you just come out of Calculus? Maybe it's in there."