Chapter Twelve: Netflix and Chill.

Dedicated to @marelizeboucher for the drawing of what Lucas paints at the top! Thank you!! :)

I may not be able to update until after new years so happy holiday guyss!

Read lol.

Chapter Twelve: "Netflix and Chill."

SATURDAY.SATURDAY. SATURDAY night.

I was wearing leggings and a white t-shirt with a brown leather jacket. My hair-oh god my hair wasn't up today in its usual puffy ponytail. It took convincing but I managed to leave it out meaning it's never actually straight, it kind of floats around me in tight curls and bobby pins pushing it away from my eyes or loose strands. I wasn't due to go backstage in the auditorium until six forty five and it was only six o'clock. My mom was beside me, talking to my aunt on the phone in clear and perfect in Spanish.

I tried not to hear about my mother comfort her sister another date gone wrong when Mary Anne came up to us. She wore a black floral dress and her hair was curled and she wore light makeup. She hugged me and smiled. "Hey Sid!"

"Hey, uh, mom this is Mary Anne."

My mom smiled at Mary Anne in politeness and I hooked onto Mary Anne's arm. "We have to go to my locker. I need to give her those notes for English. I'll be back."

Way to lie straight through your teeth Sydney.

My mother nodded, her phone away from her ear. "I'll see you later than."

Later? Wow got away with a lot of time then.

I nodded back and quickly dragged Mary Anne away from the entrance of the auditorium, actually walking towards my locker. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. I swear I wrote down the notes for English. Are we actually getting them?"

I scoffed. "No."

"Wow what a liar." Mary Anne nudged me as we continued to walk throughout the school. "You said that you were going to tell me something that happened yesterday. What is it?"

"Okay so-"

"Yo!" A voice yelled and Octavia appeared in front of us with Sarah. Octavia had her purple and black extension in a high bun with most of the braids flanking on the side. She wore denim shorts and a tank top with a light sweater over it. Sarah had her glasses away and was wearing contacts. She wore jeans and lacy top and her hair was straightened. She was wearing makeup too.

"Hey guys." Mary Anne grinned. "Where's Kim?"

"Right here."Kim ran over to us, her face was looking a little bit flushed. She was panting a little but I knew it wasn't from the small run over to us. She was wearing a crop top that said 'Lights, camera, action!' and red jeans.

"What happened to you?" Sarah asked suspiciously.

She shook her head, putting on a wide smile. "Nothing."

"Where are the boys?" Octavia asked.

"Eduardo's coming. His sister was having a tantrum so they were a little late. Sarah isn't your drawing up tonight?" Mary Anne asked her.

She nodded. "I have to be there in ten minutes. We have time."

The sound of footsteps echoed in the empty hallway and I looked past Kim to see Eduardo and Zen walking over to us. Eduardo cleaned up nice in trousers and a white button up shirt. Meanwhile Zen was wearing all black. Black jeans, black shirt, black shoes he even had on a black lip ring that I've never seen on him before.