Chapter Twenty-Five: My Throat Is Sore.

Check out the amazing trailer at the top for this story made by @thevinersbae:) Thank you so much :)

Sorry I'm late with this I have exams coming up soon starting Monday to Thursday and I am absolutely stressing like to the MAX stressing but I'm happy because two of my favorite artist/group are going to be on the soundtrack of the new Ghostbusters movie so yayy.

I think I might enter this story in the 2016 wattys...I don't know yet.

Chapter Twenty Five: "My Throat Is Sore."

"GO TO CLASS," I persuaded Lucas outside of my English class.

He handed me my binder and groaned. "You know I don't want to."

"Lucas, holy, go. You're going to be late."

"No, I'm not. My teacher always comes in ten minutes after the announcements. I could go get a coffee and still make it on time before he gets there."

"Okay...but go." I urged him again for the sake of his education.

He sighed. "I'll see you later right?"

"Yeah of course."

That's when the idiot gave me a hug but wouldn't let go, blocking an amused Mary Anne from entering the classroom. I hit him lightly on the shoulder because as much as I was enjoying this, I didn't want to hear the comments from Mary Anne after. "Lucas. Lucas. Lucas."

He leaned back. "This is bye?"

"For now. It's not like you're not going to see me for a week. We have third together." He laughed before he let me go, giving a small nod of acknowledgement to Mary Anne before walking away with a smile on his face.

I followed Mary Anne inside the classroom and put my backpack on the ground and my binder on my desk as she took the seat beside me.

"Can I ask you a question?" Mary Anne asked me.

I nodded and just as she opened her mouth the O Canada started playing and everyone stood. When it was over and the announcements started and we sat down, she seemed to be waiting after the announcements were over to ask me the question.

Just when they were over and people in our class were still talking. She turned side saddle in her seat to face me when Mr. Stiles entered our classroom, his Aladdin hair looking a little rough and his hazel eyes had a look in them. "Sorry I'm late class, just had a little run in."

"A little?" Mary Anne whispered over to me. She glanced over at our teacher before her eyes widened and he leaned in close to me. "He has a hickey on his neck."

"What?"

"Yeah look." I looked more closely at our teacher and sure enough even though the collar of his shirt was trying to cover it up, one could clearly see the mark on his neck.

"Wow."

"Right before class too, wow," She mumbled. "Okay now my question. Are you ever going to tell Lucas how you feel about him?"

"Why?"

"What do you mean 'why'?" She whisper yelled. "In case you haven't noticed. You like him and he likes you."

"What? No. He doesn't like me."

"Why do you have to be so oblivious?"

"I'm not being oblivious. I'm stating the truth."

"C'mon even the way he looks at you shows he does."

"He looks at me the exact same way he looks at Jane. It's nothing. Even if I like him, it's just friendship."