SEVENTEEN

Zayn took in a deep breath before belting out the lyrics of the song he was listening to.

She comes in colors, have you seen her dressed in blue?
see the sky in front of you
and her face is like a silk
speck of white so pale and fair
Have you seen a lady fairer?
she combs her hair, she's like a rainbow coming, colors in the air, oh everywhere

He continued jamming and singing the song of one of his favorite band. His fingers were tapping the steering wheel, while his head was bopping with the beat. He didn't care if some people stared at him. He didn't care if he looked like an idiot inside his car. Today, he was feeling that song in a certain level that he couldn't explain, and he would enjoy that feeling.

She combs her hair, she's like a rainbow
coming, colors in the air, oh everywhere!!!

"Hey!"

Zayn removed his sunglasses, then turned the stereo off.

"What are you doing here?" Anna asked, chuckling while leaning on his car window.

"Uh, waiting for Lauren." He replied.

Anna smirked. "Well, they'll be a little late. All the cartoonists are huddled in a meeting, again. Thank God I'm just a secretary, I can go home in time."

Zayn laughed. "Is the job that toxic?"

She sighed. "Mine is okay, except when my boss is in a bad mood. With the others, yeah, pretty toxic. I dunno how they keep up with deadlines. Anyway. Rolling Stones, huh? I love that band."

"Who doesn't?" Zayn exclaimed. "They're legends."

The lad got too excited in sharing his enthusiasm regarding his fave band, he didn't notice it when Anna opened the car door to take the seat beside him.

"So." Anna said as she pulled the car windows up. "I haven't seen you in a while. I saw Ashley last night, and we had a great time. It will be more epic if you're with us." She said, her fingers crawling back and forth on Zayn's thighs.

"I've been sorta busy, with gigs and all. And I got sick recently." He replied, his body heat already rising because of Anna's sultry touch.

"Oh." She gasped. "You got sick? That's too bad." She murmured, moving closer to him, her hands also getting closer to the lad's bulge. She started rubbing up her palms towards it, then back down again.

"Anna, we're on the street, I don't th-

"Sshhh. Just trust me." The girl whispered to his neck, her warm breath tickling Zayn's senses. She unbuttoned his shirt, then nibbled on his chest. She let her tongue swirl around his nipples. Zayn let out a low moan.

Anna's hands moved really quick and in a just a snap, she successfully opened his zipper. She bent down, going straight to where the party was. Zayn grunted roughly when Anna's warm mouth took in his erection.

"Anna. Shit."

Zayn failed to control himself. He didn't fancy receiving a blowjob inside his car while parked in front of Zap Building. But Anna was already going down to serious business and he was just a poor man who couldn't say no.

He leaned more in his seat, his eyes trying to be alert with his surroundings. It was a good thing that there weren't any people passing by for the moment. He bit his lip hard, controlling the loud groans that wanted to escape from his mouth.

Anna continued bobbing up and down like a champ, sucking and licking with her tongue as she takes it all in. Zayn cussed under his breath. He had to grip on the steering wheel to stop himself on hitting the horn.