EIGHTEEN

A/N
if you're not familiar with the game Never Have I Ever, i suggest to google it first to avoid confusion coz it plays a huge part in this chapter. :D

Dustin pulled Luigi close to him, then kissed his fiance's hair.

"This is really massive, babe. Thanks, I thought you forgot my birthday." Dustin said, almost sobbing.

Luigi exhaled roughly through his nose. "I'll never forget your birthday, Dus."

"I know, but your acting was so convincing! That was a very good job."

"It was Lolo's idea!" Luigi revealed, laughing. Due to his friend's suggestion, he dropped a fake fight with Dustin last night, making the boy think that he just had the worst birthday ever. The truth was, a huge pool party was waiting for him. Luigi rented a resort with two pools, a villa, and a wide backyard just for Dustin's birthday celebration. Lauren was the one who helped in making sure that there would be enough foods, drinks and entertainment without showing any clue about it. She and Luigi worked in silence for almost a month. It was hard to be discreet about it since Dustin could easily smell unusual stuff around him.

"You two were indeed partners in crime." Dustin uttered while squeezing Luigi with his embrace. "I didn't even sense anything."

"It was hard, but we did it!"

The couple shared a laugh while they were stood on the balcony of the house, looking at the massive party that was happening on the yard. The celebration started four hours ago and the stars completely invaded the sky, but the guests were just starting to have fun. The dj's music was keeping everyone in hype, sending the party goers dancing in the grounds or splashing water to each other in the pool. Cups of drinks were flowing non stop, and no one in the crowd was having a bad time.

"Let's join them in the pool, yeah?" Dustin suggested, pulling Luigi away from the balcony. They went downstairs and had to squeeze themselves through the people who were playing beer pong in the living room. Luigi almost tripped because a wasted guy was already lying near the door.

"Oh come on!" Luigi chuckled. "It's just nine in the evening and Harry already passed out?!"

"Don't worry, mate! He'll wake up in an hour like nothing happened. He's just recharging!" Louis yelled, making Dustin roar in laughter.

The two headed to the pool where everyone was swimming, dancing and some kissing with cups of drinks in their hands. Dustin spotted Zayn right away. He was with Brooke and Ashley and other girls that he didn't know. They were casually chilling on the corner of the pool, except the way they're hanging out wasn't really casual at all.

"Oh Lord. They better don't start an orgy here, there are plenty of rooms upstairs?!" Luigi exclaimed when he saw Zayn messing around with the four girls.

"Nah. They're just kissing each other." Dustin replied. "They still have their clothes on, and Zayn wasn't that drunk yet. He'll take those girls in the room in no time." He added, then pulled Luigi away from the pool. It was too crowded, and Dustin was glad to see the empty jacuzzi on the very corner of the yard.

The couple dipped to the jacuzzi after taking off their shirts. The night was as warm as the water, but relaxing.

"Have you seen Lauren?" Luigi asked while resting his head on Dustin's chest. "I haven't seen her after you blew your cake."

"No, I haven't seen her too. But she's with Liam, right? I'm sure she's okay." Dustin replied.

"Oh my god." Luigi gasped. "Do you think they're doing it tonight?"