Chapter 1.

Heyyaa. ❤
Should I? Or shouldn't? Gahaha. Okay okay. I'm writing. Chill. ;)
So, here I am. With a new story. Maybe good maybe bad. I leave that on you. Decide and let me know. ☺

Scene 1.
Good Morning mummmbbaaaaiiii.
I live in the city of dreams. Well, Things are now way different from what they were an year back. I agree the life as a teenager was weird, every day you wake up with a new mood swing and day goes tossing on the bed when you've nothing to do. Bit now. Its even worse! Basically, life is unpredictable. I never thought I'd end up being in a relationship with my best friend. NEVER. But now I'm dating him. Yeah. It'd look so unreal if I say we used to talk more, have fun around and knew eachother much better when we were friends. Best friends.
Gosh, I curse that day. I want to go back in time and clear the mess we created.
OH YEAH. I'm Nandini! A normal girl with a ton of abnormal mood swings. Gosh. This suits me. I'm working for a event management company and I love my job. Its pretty good working there. Actually being away from real life is good. My real life. Tbh, I'm least bothered about it.
I've loads to do in the forthcoming months as shaadi season is nearing. My job just relaxes me.
*grabs her phone from the side table*

Chalo, Lets wake him up. ☺
With a good morning wish.
*dials number*
Waiting for the call to connect.
Ting ting. Ting ting.
No answer.
Might be in the wash room.

Scene 2.

Beep beep. Beep beep.
Good Morning Good morning.
His alarm beeped.
Come on lazy ass you need to get out of bed now.
Okay. Lets sleep for 10 more. Yeah. Right.
Sleeps again.
*janaab woke up after one long hour with a jerk*
Gahaha. What else you can expect if you sleep for 10 mins and you'll wake up exactly after that.

Great. What a start.

*checks phone*

30 missed calls.
Uncountable messages.

Oh shit ! You're dead man.
She ain't leaving you.

But why did she call me?

Oh CRAAAAPP.

Manik, you're so gone today.

Aaah. Oh. I forgot to introduce myself.
I'm Manik, Manik Malhotra.

I guess, now you know how I am.

I'm carefree guy. No. Actually more than that.

Relationship is definitely not my cup of tea!

Bruh! Daily I wake up chanting this.
Well, what's the use?
I'm in a relationship from one long year. ONE LONG YEAR. That seems to be a century tbh.

You must be thinking why I'm taking this shit when I'm so annoyed of it.

I don't love her!

Yeah. I'm very well aware of it. I don't. Honestly I don't.

Idk. What was the urgency! Kya jaldi thi mujhey relationship me aanay ki. Agh.

The reason why I'm still with her is that I don't want to hurt her feelings.
No. I ain't that cruel.

But that's not fair. Neither for her nor for me. We're just carrying a unnecessary baggage!

Well, I need to meet her today.
I should be out of bed now.
*removes the quilt and gets out of bed*

Okaaaaay! That's all for today. I hope you guys enjoyed reading. ☺
Stay tuned for more and thank you so much for all the love. I'm out of words. It feels really good to see such a great response.
Thank you. ❤
Keep reading.
Taaadaaaaa.