Chapter 13.

Hey Hi. Since I don't know much about Indian weddings most importantly hindu rituals so I've decided to skip that part and jump directly to the wedding day - pardon me if I lack somewhere. Happy Reading.

------

Nandini woke up from her sleep. It wasn't a homey one. She strolled towards the washroom removing a nice indian dress from her suit case. Manik too woke up from his sleep which showed up after a big combatting session between his mind and heart. He saw cabir sleeping like a log. He didn't bother to wake him up - because waking him up is somewhat like waking a trouble up. He quietly moved towards the washroom without making any noise.
Nandini stepped out of the washroom after her relaxing shower - she didn't know how long it's going to last. The equation between her and manik is not less a complicated chemical equation which has less chances to be solved soon. Well she had no option other than facing him with confidence which was nowhere in her. It was her 3rd day there. Some more days left - even today she had an event to look after without wasting much of her time she moved out of her room. She got indulged in some preparations, on the other hand manik was done with his shower he was sitting in a corner of a room - waiting for that sleepy head to wake up. Actually no ! He was gathering courage to face nandini.

Manik: For how long I'm going to stay here - I better face it. Abhe all's clear. There's nothing to doubt about. I think she's right lets start fresh. Lets get back to what we were 3 years back.

Saying this manik stepped out of his room to find nandini. He saw nandini busy in some arrangements he took two apple from the breakfast table because he knew she wouldn't eat under work pressure - someone need to make her eat and it could help him in opening a conversation. He walked towards her without wasting more time in his thought process.

Manik: BOOOH !

Nandini: AAHH!

Manik: Araay - It's me manik! Kya hua?

Nandini: Gosh manik you scared me.

Manik: Haan ab tumhe adat nae hai na. Remember college me I used to do such things daily.

Nandini: Haan, how can I forget. Your daily habit of scaring the shit out of me with your brilliants ideas.

Manik: I miss it !

Nandini: Me too.

Manik: Acha take this and eat.

Manik said forwarding one apple to nandini. Nandini got busy in her work again - without even looking at it she said.

Nandini: Kya hai manik?

Manik: Jis world se me hoon waha to issey apple kehte hain. I don't know what it is called in your world.

Nandini: What!

They both laughed, nandini took the apple from his hand and kept it on a table on the other side.

Manik: Madam this's for you not for the table.

Nandini: Can't you see I'm busy manik.

Manik: I can but I can see that you're hungry too so eat and then get back to work.

Nandini: Okay !

Nandini took the apple from manik's hand finished it in couple of minutes and got back to work, manik left from there as he didn't want to become a hurdle in between nandini and her work after knowing how passionate she is about it.

----

Nandini's POV.

Minutes, hours and days passed. This trip is about to come to it's end. Today is abhimaniyu's wedding. Me and manik are back together. Together here doesn't means that we're in a relationship but we're back as friends. Cabir was a great support throughout whenever I felt awkward being close to manik - manily because of the feelings I had for him but then my confession. Ah but we're friends at least and that's what matter. The thought of leaving rajasthan is scaring me - something is pinching inside. Idk what. I knew that one day I've to leave but then I met manik and cabir. Life wouldn't be same in Mumbai now. Things have changed. So I am.

Ah okay. Take a deep breathe nandini things will fall back in it's place when you leave. Yeah. They will.

I shoo away all my thoughts and got up from the sofa I was sitting on. I removed a red color lehenga from my suitcase and matching jewelry as well.

Dress, jewelry, sandals all's sorted now I need to take shower and get ready. They'll start with the rituals in some time I have to be there before they start.

I pushed myself in to the bathroom for a quick shower.

I came out from the shower in 20 minutes - slipped into that dress. Dress's like sleeveless blouse and yeah backless too with a dori just for it's support and long flooring lehenga.

I was struggling with the dori when I heard a knock on the door.

It must be Abhimanyu's mother I said to myself. I went to the door unlocked it and moved back to the mirror and said come in the door is open.

I was still struggling with the stupid dori of my blouse which was not in mood to get tied.

Without even checking who's inside the room I supposed it was Abhimanyu's mother.

Aunty can you please help me with this dori - It's not ready to get tied only - I said not looking back only.

After getting no response from the other side I turned to that person saying.

Aun.. - I couldn't complete my sentence.

It was not aunty but Manik - In blue indian wear !

Again. Oh man this will the guy will be the death of me. - I muttered to myself.

That blue sherwani on him made me go weak at the knees. How on earth can a guy look so handsome.

I mentally slapped myself and gulped my saliva. I pushed myself out of my fantasy world.

Ma..ni..k - I called his name as I don't know how to speak only.

He didn't say anything. He was ogling at me - I could feel his strong gaze on me then reality hit me that I was standing in my half done blouse and lehenga. I looked down in embarrassment. I stood at my place but I cloud hear manik's foot step's voice which were coming near me - It was doing nothing but making my breath go uneven. In seconds he reached me - he placed both his hands on my bare shoulders and made me turn now he was facing my back - my bare back.

Let me do this - He whispered huskily in my ear.

His lips did touch the skin of my ear. That touch was electrifying I got goosebumps.

He trailed his fingers on my bare back - basically to get a hold of the dori hanging. But his touch succeeded in sending shivers down my spine. He tied my dori. I thought he'll leave me but no he didn't. He snaked his one hand around my waist and pulled me towards him. My back hit his broad chest I closed my eyes - his grip was so tight on my waist that even If I try I would fail but the surprising part was I didn't try and I didn't want to try.

You look heavenly beautiful in this attire. - He compliment me with his husky voice.

Than..k Y..ou. - I replied in broken words.

I lost myself at that point of time. I didn't know what I was doing and I didn't want to know as well. I turned to him and wow he let me turn. His gaze on me didn't go weak but now it was even strong. My heart started to beat so fast. I couldn't hold my desires - I caught his collars and pulled him close to me and then my lips met his It wasn't a soft and smooth kiss. It was a wild kiss filled with hunger to eat eachother's lips. My grip on him tightened even more - my one hand was busy in pulling him close and other was messing his gelled hair. We chewed eachother's lips bad. Manik broke the kiss when he felt need of breath.

We forgot where we were, we forgot we are dating two different people basically we forgot every single shit going in our lives.

Manik pinned me to the wall nearby seemed like that kiss wasn't enough for him he needed more. He kissed my neck and sucked my collarbone. I moaned. He came back to my lips to kiss me. This time he initiated - I didn't mind kissing him back , again we kissed he left my lips. He was about to say something. We both heard third person's voice.

Nandiniiii!

Tadaa-an! I hope I didn't mess it up. So yeah. Drop in your comments. Tadaa. ❤