Chapter 12.

Hey Hi.
Here you go.
Happy Reading. ❤

After having a deep and not so pleasant talk manik and nandini moved to two different corners of the room. Just then something hit nandini's mind and she spoke.

Nandini: Manik, I think I should call cabir and ask him to open the door. I've to look out as well. They might need something.

Manik: Yeah okay. Go ahead.

Nandini moved towards her bed on which her phone was lying. She picked it up and dialed cabir's number - waiting for him to pick up. He did pick up but when call was on it's last breath. Oh. Nevertheless, he picked up. Before nandini could speak he said.

Cabir: Han to all sorted? Or just pretending that it is, just to come out.

Nandini: Cabir all's sorted. Okay listen. Unlock the door and come in. That'd be better.

Cabir: Okay.

---

Cabir to himself: Oh God save me. Nandini ka to kuch nae but this guy. He'll eat me alive. I locked the two together that too for hours. I know it was for their good only but manik. He's ajeeb. Ab me ander ja to aik piece me raha hoon bahar bhe aik piece me he aajaun to better rahe ga.

Saying this cabir unlocked the door and moved inside, surprisingly manik didn't say or do anything. It was nandini.

Nandini: Cabir! Are you mad is this the way to deal with things? Don't you know I'm here to work, I'm here to organize an event and you locked me in here so that I can sort my personal issues. I know they're most important to me but right now my job is also important. If my boss comes to know about all this. He's definitely going to fire me.

Cabir: Nandini I'm sorry but I couldn't help it neither I could see you both in this condition and I was outside I made sure that nothing goes wrong and your personal life or this matter particularly includes all three of us. Mainly you two. I hope all's sorted now.

Manik: Yeah. Sorted. Chal ab. I'll see you later nandini.

Manik passed a dull smile and moved out of the room. Cabir turned to nandini.

Cabir: Nandini, sab theek hai na?

Nandini: I don't know cabir. We talked from the start but things are kinda messed up now. It's like a jigsaw puzzle whose one part is missing. Idk where it is. We cleared out our misunderstandings. But phir bhe all doesn't look like same as it was before.

Cabir: Hmm.

Nandini: Acha listen. I'll see you around. I shall go and check on the party. I just hope there's no mess waiting for me there.

Saying this nandini left the room.

Cabir: That part. I know where it is. It's your heart. Not only yours but manik's too. You need to add that and the picture is complete. Time lagega but you guys will be back together and that's cabir's promise. I will go to any extent to get you guys back together. Forever.

Saying this cabir too left nandini's room. The day passed like that only. Nandini and manik did face eachother, faked a smile whenever their eyes met. Was this enough? This was not so manik and nandini. All retired to their respective room so did manik and nandini.

Nandini.
Day was way eventful. I'm glad that it happened it happened. The volcano which was inside me for years burst but for good. Things are not messy like before but they are. Oh God. But this friends business.. Is it a good deal? What if I again fall.. No no no ! Not happening. I can't let this happen.
I have more things to do, some more days then I'll be back in Mumbai but even he's in mumbai. What if we meet again? We didn't meet in past three year because neither he nor I wanted to meet but now things are different. Grr. I'm so done with these relationships. Can life just get back to normal. But what normal I'm citing to?
Dhruv or Manik?
I agree to manik that; I and dhruv are not happy together but whatever it is what matters is that word together. Yes. 'TOGETHER!'
What weird kind of together it is. Since the time I came here he didn't bother to call or leave a message at least !
What shit is happening in my life man. I need a break. A break from everything. A break from every single relationship. Sabka bohat hogaya.
Its late already I should sleep. Kal se wese he shadi ke functions start horahay hai. Schedule is tight nandini murthy, pull up your socks.
I shall focus on my work right now and think about my life later.

Saying this nandini crashed on bed and slept in couple of minutes.

---

Manik and Cabir's Room.

Cabir: Tiring day? Isn't?

Manik: Haan. Very tiring.

Cabir: Manik, what's playing in you head?

Manik: I don't know. Acha listen. I'm dead tired I need a sleep. Kal baat karen?

Cabir: Yeah okay.

Both manik and cabir jumped on the bed and took their respective positions and slept - only cabir. Manik was up. Still.

Manik.

I faked that I was sleepy. When I'm not. Why do these girls complicate things so much? Not about all girls. Its just nandini. Yeh larki weird hai. We got through one phase of the story what about the other one? What other one?
There's no other phase. Yeah. No other. This shadi needs to end soon. I want to go back home - but the home is Mumbai. We share the same city we didn't meet in past years because we didn't want to but now when everything is sorted. Now, we'll meet more often. Having natasha around and meeting nandini. Grr. It's not a good idea. No. Not at all.
Wese why the hell I'm thinking about this right now. I still have days. I don't know how things are going to shape up. I shall wait than jumping on the conclusions. Yeah. Lets see how things are going to get. Better or worst.

Manik too dozed off after having a battle in his head.
They both slept in a hope that this new day might bring some light to their darkened lives. Maybe.

I hope you enjoyed reading.
Acha here I need suggestions. Since I don't know that how indian weddings are so I was thinking to skip them and jump on wedding day directly? I have a plot in my mind but then I want to know what you guys want to read.. google baba is always there for help so let me know. Tadaa. ❤