Chapter 8

Yaaayy, Its me. Again. Ahaha review was way better than I expected seriously I was expecting dozens of rotten eggs. LOOOL. Lets get started.

Happy Reading.

That person's voice was enough for nandini to come back to her senses. She instantly turned she knew already its not the person she was expecting.

Nandini: Ma..n.ik.. ! Tum.

Yeah that was manik. Nandini was not expecting him anyway. She just couldn't understand what manik was doing here. Navya should've come here instead. How did manik come to know she was here. He saw her being so close to harshad, their position seemed like they were kissing each other though they weren't.

Manik: College people didn't me that admin office is now shifted in library and harshad's started to work for them. Oh no. I'm such a fool not for them but for you.

Nandini: Manik. Hold on. Its not like the way you're thinking. Its not. Listen to me for once.

Manik: No nandini. Now I got it right. I'm so sorry to disturb your private moment. Sorry. You guys carry on with your important work. I'll leave and nandini, show me your face.. Never!

Nandini: Manik. Listen to me manik! For once, give me a chance to explain. Please.

Manik: Bye nandini. You guys carry on, have a good time.

Manik stepped out of the library saying this. He didn't even bother to listen what nandini was saying. She wanted to explain him but he didn't want to listen. He asked her not to show her face to him ever. Nandini kept on calling his name but he didn't stop. She ran behind him but he went away before she could reach him. She got in to the library once again. Harshad was waiting for her there only.

Harshad: Nandini, manik se baat hui?

Nandini: No harshad! He left before I could reach him. But wait I had asked him to wait for me in the canteen only and I told them that I'm going to the admin office. If he came out of canteen looking for me then should've gone to the admin not the library! Usko kaise pata chala I was here and yeh navya kahan hai? Abhe tak ayi kyun nae hai.

Harshad: Yeah exactly, Who told him that you were here? Did someone saw you coming here?

Nandini: How does that matter harshad! Manik sabse pooch thori raha hoga ke mein kahan hoon! I should call him. Call! Wait give me my phone. Message navya ko kiya tha and manik yaha aya or navya nae ayi. Kya hua hai?

Harshad: Erm, Wait its with me. Yeh lo.

Nandini took her phone from harshad. The message was for navya but mistakenly harshad sent it to manik. Grr! He just spoiled everything, Nandini's intuition was not wrong, She had a feeling that something is going to go wrong and it did!

Nandini: Oh Fuck! HARSSSHHAAADD! NOOO! You sent that message to manik. Shit shit shit! Manik kya soch raha hoga about me. That me and you? CHIII!

Harshad: Chill nandini. Manik tumhara friend he to hai. Agar soch bhe raha hai something about us so what's wrong in it. Like can't we date each other. Just keep the fact aside that I like navya, I mean don't you think usne over react kiya? Like hame navya ka aisa reaction chahye tha but manik ka. Why. This guy is weird man.

Nandini: Harshad! Stop it. Manik pata nae kya soch raha hoga. Aik to you did such a big blunder and you're not even guilty about it! Like what!

Harshad: Nandini, Listen. I'm sorry and mujhey koi idea nae tha ke mene navya ko nae manik ko message kardia hai.. Bur now why are you overreacting. Why is it bothering you so much ke wo kya soch raha hoga?

Nandini: Harshad! Because.. Because I love Manik! Yes I do. I haven't accepted it yet not even to myself but yeah I have feelings for him! and mujhey bohat farq parta hai keh wo meray baray me kya sochta hai. Mujhey farq parta hai is baat se ke wo mujhse baat nae karna chahta, he don't wanna see my face, he's not giving me chance to explain. I need to go to manik's place right now. Bye.

Saying this nandini left library first and then college. She got into an auto. She was calling manik without even giving a break of seconds. Yeah she has accepted her feeling for manik in front of harshad. She never accepted her feelings for manik to her own self. On her way to manik's place she kept on chanting that she loves manik and she will accept her feelings to him today if needed. Manik too had feelings for her. That's pretty obvious the way he reacted when he saw nandini so close to harshad he thought she's kissed him. Manik was in his room. His room was all messed he threw everything. His anger was not going anywhere but it kept on rising as much as he thought about it his anger took one step forward. He started to punch the punching bag hard. As hard as he could. His hands started to bleed in no time but he didn't bother about it. Just then nandini reached his place and then his room. His room was a mess as if someone turned it upside down. She saw manik pushing the punching bag hard. Nandini called out his name but he didn't turn his ear to her. She walked to him.

Nandini: Manik stop! Your hands are bleeding, for God sake stop.

He didn't stop and kept on punching. Nandini tried to stop him by holding his hand he pushed her with all his force. Nandini was now on the floor. He just didn't care about her and asked her to leave on which she replied she's not going to leave. He told her if she's not going anywhere then he'll leave. She told him none of us is going anywhere, before manik could reach the door nandini stood up, ran towards the door and locked it.

Ah. Donee. Sorry for the late update. My wifi's being a bitch. I'll publish the other one in a while. Sorrryyy. *kaan pakar ke*
I hope you find it worth reading. I'll end this past thingy in the next chapter. Pakka. ;)
Milte hain next update me.
Tadaaa. ❤