Chapter 7.

Aha. Surprised? Early than usual. Well, I thought to update this first. I will update the other one too, today only. ☺
Happy Reading. ❤

College.

Nandini: Harshad are you sure we need to do this? Like I feel thing would mess up even more.

Harshad: Nandini, relax. We need to do this. If we don't we'll end up losing everything and you know I can't afford that.

Nandini: But..

Harshad: Nandini tume jitna tension logi na utna sab kharab hoga. Just relax. Nothing's going to mess up okay.

Nandini: Harshad you know I never do such things but its you, that's why I've agreed. Ah.

Harshad: That's like my nandini.

Nandini: You're such a nautanki harshad. Acha listen, I need to rush now. I see you later. Maybe only when we execute our plan.

Harshad: Okay. Bye. See ya.

After bidding bye to harshad nandini left the place she was unsure about the plan. She felt something is going to go wrong. She didn't wanna do that but she has to, harshad's her friend. Her first friend in the college she can't deny him and she know her friends just hate harshad its already way hard for her to sail in two ships together yet she's managing some how.

Nandini: Oh God please help me. Harshad ko haan to boldia hai but apne bestfriends ko kya bolungi. Agar kuch ulta hua na they're not going leave him and me neither but I'm doing this for my friend. Its not wrong. When you lie for someone's good then its in a way not a lie. What! But lie. Nandini, chill. Nothing's gonna go wrong and harshad hai na. I don't have to worry.
Oh Shit! I have some more friends. My bestfriends, I need to get back to them nae toh abhe shuru hojaye gay dost to sirf harshad hai ham to kuch nae.

Saying this nandini moved towards the canteen, she knew where her friends could be. She saw them chilling there and stepped towards them.

Nandini: Hey guys.

Manik: Oh wow. Look who's here. Nandini Murthy. Thank you so much for taking out time for us. I mean, we don't have words to thank you. Apka ehsaan ham zindagi bhar nae bhool saken ge.

Cabir: Haaan nandini, tumharay bestfriend ne tumhe aanay dia? Nae. Like tmhe kitni der me jaana hai? Usne time dia hoga na. 10 mins, 15 mins? How much? Or even lesser than that?

Nandini: Stop it guys. He needed my help isi lye gayi the na. I'm sorry. I know tum log mera yaahan wait kar rahe thay and I'm late. Sorry.

Manik: No sorries accepted.

Nandini: Achaa. No sorries accepted. Ruko. Abhe batati hun me tumhe.

Saying this nandini took steps towards manik first she messed up his gelled hair and then started to tickle him. Manik felt ticklish and started to giggle and well its manik, stronger than nandini he got grip on her and started to tickle her nandini was laughing hard, he saw her going breathless so left her they both didn't realize but now they were sitting at the floor, people were staring at them but there was nothing new in that the trio's a habit of pulling such stunts on eachother. They both got up and settled down on the chair and started to chat about random stuff bitched about the juniors and their batch mates. Just after a while nandini got a message she read it and got up from her place.

Nandini: Guys. I forgot to pay my fee. Me thori der me ayi okay. You guys stick here I'll be back in 10.

Manik: Okay.

Nandini left the canteen saying this. Was she really going to the admin office to pay the fee? Or it was something else. She stepped in a room which was definitely not admin office but the library. Harshad was present there already.

Harshad: All set nandini?

Nandini: Yeah, maybe.

Harshad: Nandini what is this maybe yaar.

Nandini: Yeah. Okay. Ready. All set. Nothing is going to go wrong.

Harshad: Yeah. That's like a good girl.

Nandini: Pakka na. Kuch ghalat nae hoga?

Harshad: Nandini. Phir se?

Nandini: I'm going to do this to my friend. I don't feel right. Ussay kitna bura lagay ga.

Harshad: Nandini chill. Kisi ko bura nae lagega. In the end sab acha hoga. Trust me na.

Nandini: Yeah. Okay but I'm still.. okay fine. Lets do this.

Harshad: Okay now type a message 'I need your help come to library right now' and send it to your friend. Okay.

Nandini: Okay.

Nandini took out her phone typed the message still she was waiting for some miracle to happen so that she can get out of this situation without doing this thing. She was staring at the recent contact list, on her friend's number, One tick on that number and her work is done. Harshad took her phone and clicked on some number and message sent.

Here manik and cabir were sitting in the canteen, waiting for nandini to come back but there was no sign of her. Just then his phone beeped, a message on which he freaked out. Cabir asked him who's on the other side he told him at its his mom told him that he'll be back in 10 and left the place.

Here nandini and harshad were standing in the library waiting for the sound of foot steps so that they can take the next step. After a minute or two they heard some foot step. Now they had to take their next step.
Harshad pulled nandini by her waist so close to him, nandini placed her plams on his face, they were so close to eachother felt like they were kissing already or about to kiss.
A thud sound of opening the door, they didn't even move a inch stood still there.

Nandiniii!

They both heard a loud shout. It was not the voice they were expecting. Nandini released herself from harshad's girp and turned around. The moment she turned her face towards that person she was all shocked. She couldn't utter a word.

Pheww. Yeah. It was quick. Well, I hope it was good enough do drop in your comments. I hope you had a great time reading.
Tadaaa. ❤