Chapter 5.

Hey. Hola. Yeah. I know I know you people feel like punching me hard in my face. I'm so sorry for not updating it. They look so long to reach the place. Gaha. Sorry. Kaan pakar ke.
Chalo lets get started.
Happy Reading. ❤

Manik didn't let cabir tell nandini about his relationship with natasha but he couldn't find the reason to it? Why he did so. Then what he'd reply to cabir, when he himself is confused.
Now almost everyone knows about his relationship with natasha then why not nandini.
There was awkward silence between the two which was not so pleasant. This silence was haunting a guy there. Cabir. Yes.
The only thing which was needed that time was a conversation opener.
Cabir is pro at it. He loves to blabber, pull pranks and throw his tantrums.

Cabir: So nandini murthy, how is life in Mumbai?
I mean no. The question should be, how is life with your boyfriend?

Nandini: Life. With dhruv. Erm. Its.. its good.. Pretty fine.

Manik: You really don't seem to be happy with your love life! Do you?

Nandini: No. Its nothing like that. I.. I am.. Happy! -I guess-
Its just that he's his own career to make up. He's just busy establishing that and I can't blame him for that. Its everyone's right to make their future secure.

Manik: Yeah. It is.
-But I really don't think that you're happy how things are going in your life, you just don't want to make a scene out of your personal life. Maybe that's why you hesitant. Well, its fine. We met after three long years I can't expect you to be normal after what happened! I can't, maybe this trip will make thing fall back in its place. Maybe-

Manik self talking session took a break when cabir cracked a not so funny but a pathetic joke.

Manik: Cabirrrr !

Cabir: What bro, you guys were talking like dukhi aatmas I had to do this nae toh abhe meri aatma yaha bhatak rahe hoti.

Nandini: Cabir, you're the same man. You know. I missed you so much! I didn't know we're gonna meet this way. -Miss toh mene or bhe kisi ko kiya tha. But miss karna is not enough. I never made efforts to get back in touch with my bestfriends. I thought I should give them time. But that time, ah. Never ending wait. Erm, no. It was us who didn't wanted it to end. Yeah. It us who's at fault. We can't blame anyone else. I wish this trip make things fall in place. Oh fuck! Wth even I'm thinking. I have a life now. A boyfriend. A job. Yeah. Whatever.-

Cabir: Nandini, we missed you too. We'll make this trip memorable that we cherish it for all our life.

Manik: Yes!

Nandini: Yeaaah. We will !

All three yelled in unison, RAJASTHAN!! HERE WE COMEEEE!!!

They reached there in time. Manik helped nandini in removing her luggage from the car. She simply thanked him.
Everyone greeted them. Nandini was all shocked to see Abhimaniyu! He's all changed he's not that choumu anymore.
Manik and cabir hugged him and nandini wished him.
They all went inside. Nandini had to check the arrangements if the stuff has arrived or not. They've a small get together the next day. She don't have much time to waste. She called up her boss to inform and to bring that angry bird's anger one level down.

Nandini: Erm, even I should tell dhruv that I've reached and I'm safe. He's not bothered about it, but I don't want to give him a chance to say something to me.

She took out her phone and messaged him.
She waited for 5 good minutes for a response from the other side, blue ticks appeared but he was least bothered to reply.

Nandini: Okay. Fine. If you don't wanna reply. Its okay. Your meetings are much more important than me. Yeah. Even I have many other important things to do than to wait. Duh!

Then just a familiar voice striked in her ears, it was cabir.

Cabir: Madam ka gussa kispe nikal raha hai?

Nandini: Naee. Kisi pe nae. I thought to text dhruv to bas wahe kar rahe the. Chalo. Lets go inside.

Cabir: Yeah, sure. When did I deny? Even I came looking for you. Ki kahi meri bichri hui dost phir se to kahi ghum nae hogayi.

Nandini: Ahaha! Cabiiirrr. I so missed you man. Trust me.

She took cabir in a hug.
Cabir hugged her back. She was always so close to him. She shared every single feeling with him.

Cabir: I missed you too. Abhe ham sath and lets enjoy this time.
Ab chale?

Nandini: Haan chalo.

Nandini went inside the house which was no less than a haveli. Cabir too accompanied her.

Nandini: This place is so beautiful. Its not less than a palace.

Cabir: Yeah man. I never thought Abhimaniyu's so rich!

Nandini: Neither did I.

Nandini turned around and started to take backward steps while talking to cabir and admiring the beauty of that haveli.
Just then he bumped into a guy was about to trip but some how managed to stand that guy helped her. Who else it could be. It was manik, whose figure is hard as a rock. Just perfect. He's a perfect example of how a man should be.

Nandini: Ops. I'm sorry. I didn't know you were standing here.

Manik: Notice toh tm tab karogi na jab tm dekhogi. Ulta chalogi to kaise dekhogi.

Nandini: I'm sorry.
Acha guys you carry on. I need to check on some stuff. I'll take a leave. See you guys later. Bye.

Manik: Okay. Bye!

Here cabir's thought process starts. Achaa. Awkwardness. Hmm. Well, that's obvious. When you meet someone after like 3 years and even if you try forgetting the past and behave normal. Its not possible. You can be the denial to everyone. But not to your own self. But cabir baba you should find out about the on-goings first then take a step further. There's no hurry. Yes.

Ah. Doneee. Next update kal. Pakka. I won't make you guys wait for long. ☺ Thank you so much for all the love and your sugary comment I read all and I reply them. I love reading them. Thank you. Tadaaaa. ❤