Chapter 11.

Heree! Sorry. I'm late - as usual. Sorry for that. How the past? Bad? Real bad no? I that that was kinda obvious but than comments made me feel that was something fresh so thank you so much for that. Let get started ~ Happy Reading.

Here both manik and nandini didn't utter a word for like 30 minutes or may be more than. Cabir tried inquiring but how could he reach manik when manik slammed his phone on floor. He tried calling nandini but she didn't pick up - maybe her phone was on silent mode.

Nandini.

Baat karoon kya? bolu kuch but what if he doesn't want this. Wo bhe to kar sakta hai baat why I should be the one to take first step always. No. I'm not talking to you Mr. Malhotra not this time. If you want 'US' you shall be the one to take the initiative. Don't expect me to come to you. Wait. What am I even thinking ! 'US'? Me and manik? No! For me us should be Me and dhruv. I can give my friendship a chance but not my feelings a chance. I'm cheating on dhruv! I kissed someone else in his absence if he comes to know about all this. I feel disgusted for doing that. Since the day started I'm doing such things. But why did I kiss him. It was me, I never felt like kissing dhruv though I have kissed him but it was always him. I still feel for manik? Do I? But these feelings died somewhere in me when I saw him kissing that girl at college. Who was she Idk but what if she's his girlfriend now? No. If I ever come to know that the girl he kissed is now his girl friend I won't be able to stand that. How I felt that day only I know. But still I want to know why did he kiss that girl - I'm so sure that he did that to show me. To make me feel the way he felt when he saw me with someone else.. I'm sure on this. But why he had to do something like that! Yeh larka ajeeb hai.

Manik.

Kya karoon? Kab tak aise chup baithenge? Kisi ko to bolna paray ga na.. Aise kab tak chalega we both need a closure to move on or maybe to get back together! Together? Does she wants us? She confessed me her feelings that day only but mene nae kiya. Cabir sahe kehta hai mujhey. I'm Impossible. Mujhey itna impulsive step lena he nae chahye tha. Na me us din Natasha ko kiss karta or na he aj meri girlfriend hoti. Yeah that's right nandini doesn't know about Natasha being our college mate and now she doesn't know that she's my girl friend. That day I used Natasha to make nandini feel they way I felt when I saw nandini kissing harshad but she said she didn't kiss harshad. Idk if she did or not but I did. That was the worst decision of my life. Sahe kehte hai You better not make a decision or commitment when happy or angry it always leads to a disaster and here I am. In a big trouble. Natasha always used to throw herself on me. Always but I never let nandini know about it. But that one day changed our lives. Forever.

This was the stuff they were going though but being stubborn. They want to talk but none of them want to take the initiative. How will things work then? If they won't talk and nandini has a work to do too. Manik is here to relax but nandini is here to work and there's an event taking place outside the room but she know its cabir on the other side of the door he would never open the door till the time he hears them talking like friend not pretending. He's way smart than the other two. They both got up from their respective points and spoke.

Nandini: Manik.

Manik: Nandini.

Nandini: We need to talk and sort this out.

Manik: We need to talk and sort this.

They both said the same thing, at same time. This was not the first that they spoke the same thing on same time but this had always happened when they were in college, they used to burst out laughing then but today they didn't laugh over this. This clearly shows how much they've changed in these 3 years. 3 years brought new manik and nandini along. But this time none of two let the cloud awkwardness shadow this moment and spoke.