Chapter 15.

Hey Hi.
Leaving the past behind - whatever's happening let God decide who's right and who's wrong. Doubtlessly, I support parth - our hashtag is rocking the trend board and it'll keep rocking. Don't loose faith anyway - let those articles coming we can't help it but we can ignore them always.
Yeah, #WeStandByParth.
Okay now, after one week long break here I am. Apologies for not being able to update and thank you for understanding. Love to all of you. ❤
Happy Reading. ❤

______

Dhruv's Pov.
I was here to give nandini a surprise, I didn't pick her call and just messaged her that I was jam packed with work - I couldn't reach her anyway. The truth was I was on my way to Rajasthan after attending a meeting midway.
I was quite happy that finally I'm doing something that would make her happy but then I saw her sharing an intimate moment with some other guy.
Obviously I felt cheated - This was sudden.
That mere moment brought a drastic change in my life and in our relation too.
I saw nanidni approaching me, obviously she would - she's here to justify her act obviously.

Nandini's Pov.
Leaving manik in my room - I took my dupatta and chose to run behind dhruv, obviously he's my priority atm. I saw in standing in the garden. I took weak steps towards him, I was guilty for what I did. I never thought this would turn this ugly.
He turned his back towards me. Indicating he doesn't want to talk to me - I've to make him understand the situation but what am I going to tell him? I don't have any justification.

What am I going to tell him? That I got carried away having my ex-love in front of my eyes. That I ended up kissing him like a maniac? - I muttered to myself.

Well I chucked all my thoughts that moment and walked towards him and hugged him tight from back, he tried protesting but then I was too adamant to let go off him.

I'm sorry dhruv.. I'm.. rea..lly sorry.. I didn't realize what I was doing. -I managed to say this in between my sobs.

He didn't say anything, obviously he wouldn't. He bloody saw his girlfriend kissing her bestfriend, yeah that's what dhruv knows about manik. He's been a great support to me when I was helpless, when I had no one by my side and today I cheated on him.

Dhruv. I know I'm wrong - mene bohat ghalat kiya but talk to me at least. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry. - I continued.

He didn't say anything even after that. I continued with my apologies, I had nothing to say other than my apologies. He listened to every single word of mine but didn't utter a single word, I was hugging him and he stood still. After a couple of minutes I felt some moment and he turned towards me, pushed me a little. I knew this would come - I didn't mind, he grasped my hand and pulled me to a bench nearby. He made me sit on it and he sat on the his knees instead. This was kind of surprising to me. Well. He asked me to stop crying and wiped those tears from my chubby cheeks.

Nandini, was it manik? - I thought he would shout on me instead but he asked me if that guy was manik.

I'm sorry, I didn't tell you that manik was here. I got to know when I reached Rajasthan. Agar mujhey pata hota yeh abhe ki shadi hai and manik bhe yaha hoga to me kabhe yaha nae aati. I should've listened to you. I'm sorry. - I tried explaining.

Nandini, you're sorry for coming here. You're guilty because you cheated on me and every other thing, but you're not sorry for kissing manik. Are you? - He questioned me, this make me realize I'm sorry for every fucking thing on earth but I'm not sorry for kissing manik.

I remained silent. Meray paas kuch that he nae kehne ko! Kya kehti mein? I looked at the ground instead.

Nandiniii.. Look at me. Look into my eyes - You'll find love for yourself but when I look into your I don't find that love. No nandini, I don't and yeh aj nae hua hai. Hamesha se hai. Bolo nandini.. Do you love me? - He continued in a calm tone.