Chapter 10.

Hey! Here I am with a brand new chapter. :D Late as usual, apologies for that. Lets get started. ;) Happy Reading.

Nandini's Room.

Nandini was on the floor because of his push. Manik was standing there with his eyes blood shot red. Death silence took over the place just then nandini got up from her place - moved towards the door in order to get out of the room, she was broken, not in a state to face manik anyway but what could she do. She found the door locked, she cursed her short height in her heart then located a stool in the room only she moved towards it with out facing manik who was still angry - either on her or the situation. She got the stool placed it near the door but again - even after the addition of stool's height to her she couldn't reach the lock. She tried to jump but fell off instead of reaching the lock. Manik took some steps forward and said.

Manik: You don't have to act stubborn all the time! You can ask for my help I won't refuse!

Nandini: Manik Malhotra, get that straight neither I need your help nor you. The way you walked away three years back even now you can, I didn't stop you that day neither I will today. You mean nothing to me. I'm here because its my work as soon as my work is done. I'll leave.

Manik: Itna sab sunane ke lye nae bola tha! I just said that you can ask for help. Mujhey bhe shoq nae hai tumse baat karne ka.

Nandini: Oh wow! Great minds think alike. Open the door and let me go.

Manik: Yeah fine. Even I'm not dying to spend time with you. No way! Hold on.

Manik pushed nandini aside and moved towards the door. Why is he showering his anger on her? Where's she wrong? She didn't do anything today - maybe three years back. He unlocked the door but it didn't open, how will it when it locked for the other side. Manik knew who had done this with out wasting more time he pulled out his phone from his pocket dialed cabir's number placed his phone on his ear. Cabir did not pick up the phone and the call got cut. He stepped close to the door and yelled from inside.

Manik: Cabir! I know tu bahar he hai! So you better pick my call right now.

Yes, cabir was still there but he didn't answer, obviously why would he. He loves his life so much he can't let manik kill him in such young age. Cabir started to murmur.

Cabir: Abay. Yeh isko kaise pata chal gaya ke yeh meray kaam hai. Matlab isko yeh nae pata chalta ke iske dil me abhe bhe nandini he hai but yeh pata chal gaya ke yeh lock mene kiya hai or me bahar he khara hua hoon. Beta aj agar meri jaan bhe chali jaye tere hathon tab bhe mein nae khooloonga. Kuch bhe karlo. Tum dono ko apna problem solve karna he hoga. Chahe mujhey tum dono ko pura din he lock kyu na rakhna paray I won't open till the time you guys sort out your difference.

Cabir would've continued his self talking session but his phone's vibration in his hand grasped his attention, it was manik only this time he picked up the call.

Manik: Oh wow. Finally you pick up the call.

Cabir: Aray han bol na me khaa raha tha. Say na kya hua?

Manik: Mr. Cabir Dhawan don't you think I know you better than anyone. You can fool anyone in this world but not me. I know tu abhe nandini ke room ke bahar he hai or yeh room bhe bahar se tuney he lock kiya hai!

Cabir: Aray aray ! Yeh kaisa ilzaam hai. Me nae hoon nandini ke room ke bahar or na he mene room lock kiya hai.

Manik: Cabir shut up ! I swear once I come out I won't leave you. Tera aj aakhri din hoga.

Cabir: Okay! Enough of drama. Keep the phone on speaker I want you both to listen to me.

Manik: Kyu?