Chapter 2.

Heyyaaaa !
Its time to blabber again! Gahahah.
How did you find the chapter 1?
Well, Idk. Coz you guys didn't tell me. Haww. Yeah. I'm such a drama queen. xD
Lets get started with Chapter 2.

Sometimes, Its necessary to put a full stop on something that's bothering you. Its good for your own self and people connected to it. So is the relation. Relationship is not just between two bodies. When you're not ready just don't get into it, you'll end up spoiling your own and your partner's life. Relationship depression is way more annoying than any of mood swings.

Here, manik and nandini both are carrying unnecessary baggage. Which's just not right. Both are equally annoyed by this but can't express it.

Nandini's place.

*checks phone*

Itney saray calls or messages kiye mene. But he didn't bother to call me back. Maybe busy hoga. Chal nandini  ready hoja.
Agar late hui toh angry bird cage me pharpharana shuru kardega. Gaghaha.
Yeah. Angry bird is my boss. Who's always angry on me. The only reason I still have that job is, he likes my work and he thinks I'm irreplaceable.
Good enough for me. ;)

Boyfrienddd. You're so gone today. Because your girlfriend is so angry on you. Daily ! Daily you've to test my patience. Like wutt. Huh.

He might be busy? No. One call is not that hard to make when he can be on phone 24x7.

Manik's place.
*after taking shower*

Erm, Where's my phone? My daily habit. I keep it somewhere before going to the shower and then I've to search it in my whole room. Gosh. When will I start taking care of my stuff! Well, that was definitely not my line. But my girl's. Don't you think it looks so odd calling her my girl when I don't feel for her.
Brruhhh.
Enough.
Oh shit. I didn't even call her or message her back before going for the shower. Shit happens.
You're so gone.
I should to go her place first then I'll leave for office from there only. Wese bhe, its near from her place.

Nandini's place.
After good 15 minutes.

*knock on the door*

Maybe its him, said nandini and went to the door.

*opens door*

Nandini: So, Mr. Boyfriend you finally got time from you important calls and meetings that you're here?

Let me come in first. Tm toh door pe he shuru hogayi. He said.

Nandini: Dhruvvvvv. When will you start taking care of me?
Like you're not the same guy who was my friend a year back. Kya hua hai achanak?

Dhruv: Nothing baby. Its just that I caught up with some early morning meeting with some foreign dealers on skype. I didn't realize when did you call.

Nanini started talking to herself ; Oh well, there's nothing new in that.
Its been a year since I'm listening to these excuses. Gosh. Should I tell him I had enough of this relation?
NOOO. I can't do that. What if I hurt his feelings. No no no. I can't afford to do that.

I was about to say something when his maaahaaan phone rang again. Duh. Why did he even come. Jab yaha bhe office kholna tha.

Baby, i need to rush. Boss is calling, maybe something really important. I need to rush. I'll see you later, said dhruv.
Kissed my forehead and went away.
With out even giving me a chance to utter a word.

Gosh this guy has time for every other thing. Except for me.

Chal nandini. Lets get going for work.

Oh shit. I'm late. Aj toh angry bird bohat gussa hoga, saying this she left for office.

-----------

Natasha's place.
Who else natasha could be, Manik's extra perfect girl friend. xD
Manik's calls her over perfectionist.

Yeah. Perfection is good but when two people are same. You can't force someone to behave as perfect as you do. Its not right.
Making someone do such things by force. Nayy. Not good.
Maybe that's the reason he don't love her. Well, love is a feeling but sometimes it causes suffocation and then relation dies.

After a long thought process, manik finally knocked the door!
She opened the door with in second.
*perfectionist you know ;)*
She's even a complaining girlfriend!

Manikkk, where were you? I mean have you checked your phone? Like how irresponsible of you! I was trying to reach you since when and you didn't even bother to call me back. I'm sure you checked your phone the moment you opened your eyes, you did right? Said natasha in one go. Without leaving a chance for him to speak.

Relax natashaa, manik said.

Relax? How will I relax man. My boyfriend didn't bother to attend my call. Chalo. Attend nae. Atleast you could call me back when you saw my 50 missed calls! Natasha said.

Acha. Listen to me. Chill. I was asleep the time you called and dekho, I've come to meet you. Specially, manik said.

Oh yeah. That's really sweet of you. But again! Wrong timing. I need to go. Its my office time. Don't you know? Said natasha.

Yeah. I know I know. Aisa kab hua hai you had time to for me? Manik said to himself.

Yeah. Okay. Even I'm getting late, manik said.
Hugged her and left.

Wow. Aik toh me gaya. Ab calls attend nae kiye toh kya hogaya. Khud toh gaya na? Kya chahti hai yeh larki.

Shocking na? Manik and Nandini are not dating eachother. Maafi maafi. But story is intresting. Trust me.
Han I've changed characters a little. Lets see what's coming next their way. Stay tuned. Happy Reading.
Love,
Erruh. ❤