Chapter 16.

Hey hi. I had to update other story but then I felt like writing this one Idek why. But yeah. So here you do it's almost morning here but I'm not sleepy so yeah. Here you go.
Happy Reading. ❤

Nandini.
I and dhruv took steps towards manik.
I stopped in midway and whispered something in his ear - we both shared a smile and we continued walking towards my to-be-boyfriend.
We reached him in no time.

So, you're manik? - Dhruv questioned manik.

Yeah. I'm Manik Malhotra. - Manik replied wearing his attitude.

I sighed this guy and his attitude, sabko gussa dikhata rehta hai.

You're an important part of nandini's life, her long lost bestfriend. You should be the first one to know about her life? - Dhruv said in a serious tone. Manik frowned - obviously he would. He was totally unaware of what dhruv is talking about.

What about her life? - Manik questioned.

She's decided to get married to - Dhruv said and left his sentence in between.

To? - Manik frowned.

To her boyfriend obviously. - He said pulling me close to him. His sentence was enough to fade colors from manik's face.

He didn't say anything. Cabir was about to utter something but I wanted things to go according to me, I pinched him and winked at him. Cabir is smart enough to get things on right time.

Han manik. Nandini and uska boyfriend. Ab wo shadi to karenge hi na. Kab tak aise boyfriend - girlfriend ban ke ghoome ge. - Cabir continued, how is this possible that people will pull manik's leg and he wouldn't take part.

This was enough for manik to understand - its me and dhruv getting married. He lost all hopes that moment. His sad pout was making me go all aww. I wanted to kiss him right there but then I couldn't spoil my plan either.

So.. so you don't have any problem with what all you saw inside. Me and nandini ki.. - He wanted to say but then stopped.

Ya ya. There's nothing to create fuss about. I'm not the person who'll create a hill out of mole. - He said keeping his tone calm and relaxed.

Weird.. - Manik muttered, but then it was heard by all of us.

I was standing still there saying nothing. Manik turned towards me.

So nandini, even you don't have any problem with this marriage? - He questioned me in a hope that I will reply in his favor.

Yeah. Of course not. Why would someone have a problem in getting married to her boyfriend? - I added to fuel to the fire.

Yeah. Kyu hogi. - He said, his defeat was clearly visible in his eyes. He was sad. Real sad - but itna to banta hain.

Yep nae hogi. - Cabir and dhruv said in unison.

Manik turned to move. He faced us his back and took some steps forward inside the haveli.

Manik, boyfriend ka naam nae pocho gay? - Dhruv yelled from the back.

Manik turned towards us once again.

Is there anything to ask about? It's you obviously. Wish you a happy married life. - He faked happiness.

Araay meray jazbaati bhaaii. Phir bhe naame poch to le! Formality ke lye hi. Akhir dost hai teri bhe. - Cabir said.

Well. Okay! Who's the guy? - Asked manik showing zero interest and rolled his eyes.