Chapter 3.

Hello! I'm back with chapter 3 of my story. So sorry for keeping you waiting. I was down.
I hope you liked the other 2. So lets get started. ☺

I stormed into the office is if I was the boss, the truth is I'm not. Without wasting a second I went to my jigri yaar.

Cabir teasingly: Manikk, Ab kya kiya natasha ne?

Manik: Agh. Shut up. Just shut up or I'll chop your head off.

Cabir: Acha, Chuck that! What happened?

Manik: Aray yar. This girl, samajh se bahir hai yeh larki mere. Pata nae kya chahti hai mujhse.

Cabir: Perfection meray bhai. Perfection and these girls are like that only. Now you know why I'm not into girls, cabir said jokingly.

Manik: Ya right. Wese, did you ask boss for a leave? Remember?

Cabir: Oh shit! I totally forgot.

Manik: Cabir. How irresponsible! 

Cabir: Acha chal abhe apply karte hain.

Nandini's office.

As she entered the office, a voice echoed ! So miss nandini murthy finally you got time for office from your busy schedule.

Gosh. Who else it could be, angry bird.

Nandini: I'm so sorry, actually I was stuck in traffic.
Sorry sir, one last time.

Boss: Nandini Murthy, in my cabin right now!

Nandini: Okay sir.

Boss: So nandini murthy, your apology will be accepted only on one condition if you're able to crack this deal for our company. There's gonna be a meeting for it, You've to get this by hook or by crook its up to you.

Nandini: Well sir, nothing is impossible for nandini murthy. You know that.
When is the meeting?

Boss: In an hour!

Nandini: Whaaaattt. Okay.

The meeting went good, nandini got the deal for their company and is now supposed to go to Rajasthan for wedding preparations and all, which's a 15 to 20 days long process.

Nandini to herself: Okay. So nandini murthy, you've cracked the deal. Congratulations! 

Oh shit. Kal jaana hai. I need to sort thing. I need to talk to dhruv.

I need to do shopping! Rajasthan's gonna be fun.

Manik's Office.

Manik and cabir in unison: Sir, may we come in?

Boss: What now Mr. Manik Malhotra? You've messed up with some clients coz of your famous anger? Or what?

Cabir: Sir, actually we need a 15 days off. As we haven't took any off in past few months, so we've holidays banked.

Manik: Yes sir, we need to attend some important things. So if you could?

Boss: Okay. I'll look into that matter. Will let you know in sometime.

And they both left the cabin.

Manik: Okay. Hamne shadi ke lye leave to leli, but abhe kisi tarha us miss perfectionist so aane se rokna hoga. I really don't want to spoil the wedding fun because of her, manik said!

Cabir: Errm. Is aafat se kaise peecha churaya gaye.
Chal!

Manik: Where?

Cabir: Aray chal na. I know how to get rid of that problem.

Manik: Okaaay.

It was evening already, office time was over, they reached natasha's place.
On their way cabir and manik discussed their plan.

Manik knocked the door, Miss perfectionist came out with in a minute.
Manik: Hey natasha, how are you doing? 
I need to talk to you.

Natasha: I'm good, we met this morning only! Well, Talk about what?

Manik: Look, its abhi's wedding, as he's our best buddy. We need to be there for him. Before anyone. I so want you to accompany us. If can come please?

Natasha: Erm. But you know I've a ton of work load on my head. I won't be able to join you guys. I hope he'll understand.

Manik: Please natasha.

Natasha: okay wait. I'll check if you insist.

Manik: yeah. Actually no. I think I'm forcing you unnecessarily. You already have lots to do here and I'm forcing you to come along. I'm sorry.

Natasha: Araay. Its okay. I can manage for you. Chill baby.

Manik: No no, its totally fine. Abhi will understand your situation. But I. I'll miss you a lot.

Natasha: Ayee. Such a caring person you are. I'll miss you too. Enjoy okay.

Manik: Yeah. Acha now I'll take a leave, you continue your work. Bye baby.

Saying this manik left her house.

Cabir who was waiting outside the house impatiently.

Cabir: Kahan reh gaya tha tu? Did it work?

Manik: Woh, actually.

Cabir: Kya wo actually. Bata na. Kya hua?

Manik: Maan gayi wo.

They both jumped in joy as if they've reached a milestone.

Now it was nandini's turn to make dhruv understand, obviously he's not coming along but how can he let nandini go without any arguments.

Dhruv's place.

Nandini: Hey dhruv, I need to tell you tell I'm going to Rajasthan for 15 to 20 days. There's a big fat indian wedding for which boss has appointed me.

Dhruv: But nandini, you're not going. Like its 1,123.1 km from mumbai to Rajasthan, how you're going to manage. Its a no from my side.

Nandini: But dhruv. I'm not going there to party. Even I work just like you do, and you know how passionate I'm when its about my work. I'm not leaving this chance anyway.

In between Dhruv's phone ringed, and all of sudden his mind changed from no to yes. Some sort of mircle or what.

Dhruv: Okay you can go. Even I've to leave for Delhi today. So you can, just take care of yourself and keep in touch.

Nandini: ah. I'm much relaxed now. Thanks dhruv. Okay I need to rush now. Bye. I'll miss you. Take care.

Like seriously. Why the hell did I thank him. I should be thanking his boss. Stay in touch to aise bola jaise he calls or messages me every hour. Grr. What ever. I'm going yayy. That's what matters.

Ah. Finally, done with the update. I'm sorry if you guys find it boring. I'm not well actually and I can't keep you guys waiting for long. Islye a update. Do tell me how's it.
Taddaaa. ❤