Chapter 9

Heyyy Hiii! Mein aagaayi. Like after really long. I was reading your comments and stuff.
I better not waste time and start writing.
Happy Reading. ❤

Present.

Nandini woke up after an hour or so, she was bit relaxed than before. It was almost evening and now she needs a quick shower and need to get dressed asap. She stepped out of the bed and removed a beautiful Indian wear from her bag for the day and moved towards the bathroom. She came out of the shower in 20 minutes time, got dressed, applied make-up and left her room for the event.

Nandini: I hope me abhe manik se na takrau. At least right now I don't have stamina to face him! NO.

So Ms. Murthy!

I heard a voice from back. Its definitely not manik. Relief! It was cabir.

Cabir: Hi nandini! You look beautiful.

Nandini: Thanks cabir. Even you look handsome. Kitno ko marne ka mood hai?

Cabir: Well nandini yeh zabardasti keh compliment ki zaroorat thi nae.

And they both laughed.

Nandini Cabirr! Even after three long years, tum aik dum wese ke wese he ho.

Cabir: Han nandini, I'm still the same.. but kuch loug nae hai.. hona toh unhe bhe chahye hain but hain nae. Isn't?

Nandini: Cabir. Not now. Please.

Cabir: Okay fine. If my baby murthy don't want to talk about it then we won't. Okay?

Nandini: Okay.

Well how long cabir could stop his evil mind from working, he saw manik coming from the other side.

He looked dead hot that time, in an indian wear. He turned towards nandini and said.

Cabir: Nandiniiii. I think you're going to have a hard time controlling your desires and winked.

Nandini: What? Come again.

Cabir: Kya what. You both need a hearing aid asap.

Nandini: Whaaat!

Cabir: Nandini agar tuney aik baar aur what bola na I swear me suicide karne chala jaunga, Look there.

Cabir made nandini see the guy standing some steps away from the two.

Nandin blurted out: OMG! Isne yeh sab kab phenna shuru kya? You know how much he used to hate kurta pajama. He look so good man. I mean he look Hot! and yeh pagal pehenta he nae tha. Cultural fests me janaab jeans pehen ke aatay thay. You remember.

Nandini was unaware what she actually said some seconds back. She was smiling her heart out. The smile which was no where on her face for three year.
Accidently she said what her heart wanted her to say. Her lips didn't lie, they said the same thing which was to be said. Cabir was just smiling seeing her friend smile, saying the truth but somewhere he knew that the moment nandini realizes what she said there will be awkward silence, dead silence.

Cabir: To nandini murthy remembers?

Nandini: Manik se related baat me kaise bhool sakti hoon.

It was not nandini's brain who was answering this time but it was her heart who was answering cabir. Nandini was some what unaware of the words coming out of her mouth.

Cabir: Haan, Nandini manik ko bhool jaye aisa ho nae sakta.

Nandini came out of her world.

Nandini: Wo.. no.. I didn't mean what I just said. I mean.. No.. Cabir I'll see you later. Mujhey kuch kaam yaad aagaya hai. I need to go. Bye.