Chapter 18.

Hey hi. I'm hereeee. 🙋 How does it feels to be muted? 😂 I'm mute since two days. I had nothing to do - since everyone failed to understand what I'm trying to say so I thought to write an update instead of wasting energy.
Ready for the update?

New day, new hopes and a new life.
Yeah, for me it's my new life. I and manik being together - forever.
I woke up in manik arms, his arms nicely wrapped around my body.

"Manik, uthooo" - I said.

He didn't care. He was sleeping like a horse but we had flight back to mumbai today, but this man he had no plans of waking up soon.

"Mr. Manik Malhotra wake up or else we'll get late for the flight and I don't want to get late. Uthoo" - I said shaking him a little.

"Nandini, let me sleep." -He cried like a three year kid whose mother is trying to wake him up for school.

"You want to sleep right? You sleep, let me get out of your grip. I need to take bath and get ready" - I told him.

"Nandini, kya hai yaar. Bohat saalon baad sukoon ki neend ayi hai, let me sleep. If we miss the flight we'll catch another." - He cribbed.

I blushed a little. 'I' was the reason of his sukoon ki neend. A smile crept on my lips, I didn't know his simple words can make me blush or make me smile.
I adored my man then a mischievous stunt came in my mind 😎, I pushed his shirt a little upward till the place I could. I started to run my fingers in different ways on this stomach - bascially I was trying to tickle him. He didn't even move a bit. 😏 What is this man.

"Nandini, I don't feel ticklish. Ha ha ha ha." - He said opening his one eye, passing his victory smile to me.

"You were awake all this while and you were trying to act smart with me? How mean, manik." - I nagged.

"Yeah. I woke up with that first nudge only but I wanted to see what you'll do next but tum to itni besharam nikli. Meri soti hui halat ka faida utha rahe thi. Chi chi." - He said and wiped his fake crocodile tears.

He loosened his grip on me a little it was his big fat mistake to loose his hands now I'm going to make him taste his own medicine. 😋

I moved out of his grip and sat straight on bed. He was about to get when when I jumped on him and sat on his stomach applying less force. He faked sleep again. What the hell. He's acting again. What is man. Yeah. Okay. Fine. I've some other plans manik malhotra you'll regret this act of yours.

"So Manik Malhotra you're not getting up? Your sleep is even important that me? You've chosen your sleep over me. Nice. Really nice." - I said in a determined tone.

I bend a little towards him and kissed his right cheek and then left and went back to my old position. I saw him smiling with closed eyes. I placed my finger on his forehead and traced it down till his chest. His body was responding my touch so good but this man. He was being stubborn. I very well knew he's very much awake - things were going right, just like the way he wanted so why the fuck he'd mind this. 😏 but what about me? I felt like playing with a dead body.

"Manik, wake up na. Kya hai. I swear I won't talk you if you don't wake up. I will count till 5." - I said annoyingly.

"1" - I said and kissed his forehead.

"2" - I said and kissed his left cheek.

"3" - I said and kissed his right cheek.

"4" - I said pressing my teeth tight and kissed his nose.

The last count and the kiss was left. I knew till now he understood what the next place is going to be but I had to play smart. 😉 Itni asaani se? Kabhe nae.

"Manik malhotra. The last number and the last kiss, you better wake up on this or else.." - I threatened him and smiled sheepishly.

His lips did form a pout, he was all set to eat my lips. Okay. Fine. I picked up a cushion without making a movement.

"Okay so manik this's last." - I made my statement clear.

I moved a little from my place, went on my knees and I slightly brushed my lips on his and when he was about to respond I brought the cushion in place of my lips, pressed it on his face instead of my lips, before he could understand what just happened I was out from the bed I ran towards my cupboard picked up a dress and what ever I could in some seconds and rammed in the washroom.

"Manik Malhotra, this's your punishment for not waking up on my first call." - I yelled from the bathroom. 😂

It did take a minute for him to understand my mischievous stunt. 😂
Oh man. I couldn't stop laughing.
It was supposed to be a romantic moment between us but then it was me. Things go smooth when I'm there how the hell is it possible? 😜

I placed my stuff on the slab there and hanged my floral dress on a hook there.
I peeped out of the bathroom. I saw manik ruffling his hair with a weird smile or whatever on his face.

"Kya hua manik? Samaj nae aya kya hua?" - I asked innocently.

"Nandini Murthy, you didn't do good to me!" - He said annoyingly.

"Hahaha, manik. When did I say I did good? 😂" - I couldn't hold my laugh basically.

I saw him taking steps towards the bathroom. No. No. No. I can't let this happen. If he anyway enters the washroom - it'll lead to another make out session and we might get late.
I shut the door instantly. Manik banged on the door asking me to open it. I told him we'll get late if I do that and instructed him to go to his room and get changed, I'll meet him on the breakfast table and then we've to leave. Surprisingly he agreed.

.....

I came out of shower in 20 mins time dressed in my floral dress a little up from my knees. I dried my hair and walked out of the room.

I saw cabir approaching me.

"Nandini aisa kya kar rahay thay tum dono that manik passed out?" - He questioned me. I didn't get what he's actually saying.

"What? What do you mean?" - I questioned him back.

"Haan manik jese he room me aya wo be hosh hogaya." - He informed me.

"Jaldi chalo." - He continued.

Wtf. He was all good 30 mins back. Yeh achanak kya hogaya. This got me worried.

"Haan. Chalo jaldi." - We both ran towards manik's room.

...

Hogaayaaaa. Cute tha na? 😂 I had to write intense romance but then I wanted to write this thing. Only this was the FF where you I can portray them this way. The other two - one they're just friends 😋 and the other one. Naaay. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. 🙈🙊
Okaythanksbye. Tadaaa. ❤