Chapter 14.

Aagyi mein. Happy Reading. ❤

Nandini.
I lost control. I didn't know what I was doing where I was - they only thing I could see that moment was manik near me - I could think of him and only him. I kissed him real bad, he kissed me back but then I heard someone, who shouldn't have been there but he was.
I heard dhruv calling out my name.

Dhruv: Nandiniiii.

I realised I was holding manik still so close to me, our bodies touching eachother. He loosened his grip on me, tbh I didn't like it - that moment I wanted him more close to me, I wanted him to hide me in his long arms, but he let me go - obviously he would. He didn't know who that guy was. I moved out of his grip and walked towards dhruv.

Nandini: Dhruv. You? Here?

Definitely this would be my first question to him. He said he can't visit me as he had loads to do in delhi and then back in mumbai! What is he doing here and most importantly I wanted to know did he witness all what happened here? If he saw me kissing manik and then him kissing me all over or he just saw us standing close to eachother? I wanted to ask loads to him but he just didn't respond - he stood there like a dead one and just walked off.

Nandini: I guess he saw whole of it. I need to explain a lot to him.

I muttered that to myself and ran behind him - leaving manik in the room only. I don't know but I wasn't regretting what I did.

Manik.

I lost control.
Damn.
Shit.
How could I.
She kissed me.
I kissed her.
Then we someone caught us red-handed.
What the fuck.

Some minutes back I entered her room to check if she was ready for the event and I wanted to tell her something which I didn't feel like sharing it anyone else, not even cabir - It was an important piece of my life, I wanted nandini to know about it. She unlocked the door and moved away - she didn't notice it was me, she thought it was abhimaniyu's mother instead.
She asked me to tie her dori thinking it's a lady standing behind her - no it was me, admiring her milky white skin, her bare waist, her cute pout everytime she failed to tie that dori of her blouse.
I wanted to kiss that pout.
When she turned towards me, she opened her mouth to say something but she stopped in the middle and said my name in broken letters. I told her I'll tie her dori, I intentionally touch her skin - I wanted to feel it. She moaned on my touch. I should've let her go after I tied her dori but I didn't instead I snaked my hand around her waist. She shivered because of my touch. I could see my effect on her. Then I complimented her and pecked on her ear - we can't count as one though - It was a touch of my lips on her skin, she moaned again! She tried to turn I let her turn, I was expecting a slap but she didn't slap me. Surprising enough and what she did next shocked me to the core. She freaking placed her lips on mine and sucked them with all her force. I couldn't hold on my desires even for a second and began to respond. We kissed each other real but then I let her lips go.
This kiss turned me on and I wanted more of her, I pinned her to the wall nearby and kissed neck and all points right up her chest and went back to her lips - to relive the taste. I sucked them. I broke the kiss - stood there I opened my mouth to say something but then we heard third person's voice. I didn't know who he was. He was at the back - my back facing him, nandini could see him.
I didn't leave her but then I let her go. She walked out of my grip. Tbh, I hated it. I wanted to hold her close but I couldn't because of a third person whom I don't know, a stranger - he wasn't a stranger after seconds when nandini called his name, Dhruv!
Reality hit me hard ! Dhruv! Her boyfriend. That guy legit witnessed his girl kissing another guy. A part of me was feeling bad but then the other part was dancing in joy, he might notice the change in nandini after meeting me again and how happy she was with me? I'm a jerk? No! I actually happy on her/his misery!