Chapter 19.

Hey Hi.
Happy Reading. ❤

...

Cabir told me about manik's condition. I ran with him - on the way he vanished like the horns from donkey's head. I didn't even realize that. Wow. 😏
Nandini murthy you landed in a trap planned by your man. 😊

I rammed inside the room, yelled manik's name. According to what cabir told me he should be lying on the bed but he wasn't.

"Manikkk!" - I called his name.

No one replied. 😒

"Manikkkk! Where are you?" - I was actually worried, obviously I would, a little scratch on him and it'd hurt me more.

I took some more steps forward to check if where he is. Then I felt two hand wrapping around my waist. Wow. It was The Manik Malhotra trying to get naughty with his girlfriend. He lazily rubbed his nose on my neck.

"M..an..ik.." - I moaned.

I was panting already, because I came running to the room and then manik's actions.

"Nandini." - He said like nothing happened.

"Tum itna darr gayi?" - He questioned me.

This was enough to bring me out of my la la land. I turned towards him and asked him.

"Manik Malhotra! You think it was funny! Tumhe pata hai me kitna darr gayi thi!" - I said angrily.

He pulled me back in his arms.

"I'm fine nandini. Look. I'm all good." - He said in a calm tone.

"Never ever pull this stunt on me. Never! The thought of losing you scare the shit out of me. Do you understand that!" - I explained.

"Hey hey hey! Relax. Okay? I'm sorry okay. I'm here, right in front of you. Safe and sound. 😊" - He said and kissed my forehead.

I didn't say anything, I tip toed and hugged him tight, real tight.
He wrapped his hand around my figure. He kissed me on my head. We stood there for a while.

"Nandini, thank you so much." - He said.

"Haah?" - I said confusingly.

"Yeah. Nandini, thank you so much for completing me, thank you for being around me and thank you for everything." - He confessed.

His confession did nothing but made me feel how special I am to him. What I mean to him. I was a fool not to find him before, If I would've cleared those misunderstandings before things would be different now. But I'm glad I came here, I am happy that I met these two again, the missing part of the puzzle is him and now the puzzle is complete. We both are together - forever. 💟

"Manik, lets go back to our world. Mumbai. Lets start fresh." - I said.

"Haaan. Chalo." - He said.

He said but he didn't leave me. Wow.

"Manik. Chalo." - He said. 😎

"Manik! Ham aise chal nae sakte. Leave me." - I said faking anger.

"Han to nandini, but mujhey aise he jaana hai." - He bobbed his head like a 5 year old kid.

"Manik!!" - I said.

"Nandini!!" - He mocked.

And we both burst out laughing. He left me, he instructed me to get my bags and he's going out and he'll wait for me at the breakfast table.
I nodded and left for my room. I came out of my room with my bags and headed to breakfast table.