Chapter 2

-SCHOOL DAY- (Skip the walk around Seoul part)

I have done preparing myself so I walked downstairs to have some breakfast. I saw eomma, appa and eonni was already there, eating there breakfast.

" Oh, good morning Lenny-ah! " They greeted me in unison.

" Good morning " I said and eat my breakfast quietly while the others were busy talking.

" So, are you ready for your first day here, Lenny? " Appa asked me.

" Yes, I'm hoping to meet Jenny back " I said.

" I'm sure you will meet her back, honey " Eomma reassured me. I smile and finished my food quickly and prepared for school.

I headed to the door and wear my black converse with my sister behind me. I stood up and waited for our driver.

" Ms Lenny and Ms Wendy, the car is ready. Let's go to school! " Our driver, Mr Cho said.

" Mr Cho, dropped that. Just call us Wendy and Lenny " Eonni said and laughed.

" Okay, I'm sorry " He rubbed his neck and chuckled.

We drove off to school and arrived 10 minutes later. As we arrived, we stepped out of the car as soon Mr Cho opened the door.

I stood there looking at the school building while holding my bag tightly. I felt so nervous without knowing why. I'm not usually like this. Eonni saw me and hugged me by my shoulder.

" Relax, Lenny-ah! It's going to be fun! " She cheered and quickly covered as she said that too loud.

The peoples there stared at us and whispered.

" Oh I hate attention! " I muttered in pissed.

" Sorry, dongsaeng-ah. Oh, I forgot that we should speak Korean " She said.

I walked with her beside me and try to find our way to the office.

On our way there, all of them kept staring at us and whispered among them. I grew a bit pissed causing me to rolled my eyes annoyed. I really hate attention.

As we arrived at the office, we were greeted by the a lady.

" Annyeonghaseyo " We bowed.

" Oh, annyeonghaseyo! You must be the new students! Wait for a minute. The principle had to deal with someone " She said and smile.

She talked on the phone for a while and looked at us back.

" You can go in " She said and we walked in.

As we walked in, I saw a boy standing there probably being scolded by the principle. The principle was nagging at him about attitude and everything. So I bet he is a troublemaker.

" Oh, you're here! Have a seat " The principle said.

As I was walking toward the seat, I felt someone staring at me. I looked at the person and of course it was that boy.

He had that look of a playboy and a bad boy for sure but he seems a bit familiar, like I've met him before.

I shrugged that thought as I was too lazy to think and quickly looked away.

" Okay Jimin, you can go. Make sure to not make any troubles next time! " He said and the boy quickly walked out.

" So you're the new students. Well, welcome here and I hope you will enjoy your study here! " He said and gives us our schedule and locker's key.

We thanked him and walked out from the room. We find our locker together and luckily it was easy to find as there are no one around.

The class has started I think. We found our locker and put some things that are not needed later.

" So, I'll be going to my class. Be here when lunch so we can have lunch together. Arasso? " Eonni said and hugged me before going to her class.

I walked toward my class and as I found it, I quickly knocked on the door. I opened the door and saw a woman standing there with a smile.

" I'm sorry for disturbing you, Mrs.... Song " I said as I read her name and smile a bit.

" Oh, it's okay! I think you're the new student. Well, please introduce yourself "She said and gestured me to stand in front of the whole class.

I stand there and take a deep breath before starting.

" Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Son Seung Han but I preferred all of you to call me Lenny. Nice to meet you " I bowed and realised that I was speaking in English.

" I'm sorry. Call me Lenny " I corrected back in Korean.

" You may have a sit beside....... that boy. Park Jimin, raised up your hand! " She called and I saw a guy raised up his hand. That troublemaker? I sighed

I walked toward my seat and sit beside him without even looking at him. Thankfully, my seat was beside a window which was a spot that I like.

" Hey, new girl! We've met just now " He greeted me and winked.

I raised my eyebrows and said " Yes? "

" Nothing. I don't know why but I felt like we've met before. You seems familiar " He said while starring at my face trying to remember.

" I don't know and I felt that too. Whatever! " I shrugged and ignored him.

The lessons continue but I was kept disturbed by this guy besides me. I glared at him but he looked away like he didn't do anything.

" Stop it! " I whispered in annoyed.

" I didn't do anything " He said and laughed.

I scoffed and looked back at the teacher and ignored him until it was recess time.

-LUNCH TIME-

I walked toward my locker to put my things in the locker. Then, I waited for my sister to come.

" Lenny! " She shouted when she see me.

" Seriously, do you have to shout? " I asked her annoyed.

" Ay, don't be mad! Let's go have our lunch "

We walked together to the cafeteria and buy our lunch. Then, we walked to an empty table and sit. We started to eat our lunch while talking about our new class.

While I was talking with my sister, someone called me.

" Lenny-ah! " Someone shouted. I turned around and saw...

" Jenny-ah! " I shouted and a big smile formed on my face.

At that time, I don't care about other peoples or my now cold attitude. I just want to smile, hug, laugh freely and share everything with my old bestfriend.

I quickly ran toward her and hugged her tightly. I sobbed lightly on her shoulder and she was too. We broke the hug and wiped away our tears.

" Long time no see, buddy! I miss you so much! " I said.

" Me too! How come you don't tell me that you will be moving here back? " She asked.

" You know that we have lost contact, right? If we don't, I am surely will inform you " I said and chuckled.

" So how's your years there? So much fun, huh? " She asked excitedly.

" Em I don't know. Some were bad and some were good " I said and make my cold face back.

" Aw, it must be something wrong. You must tell me everything later! Let's eat first " She said and dragged me back to my seat.

She joined us eating and talked with my sister meanwhile I just sit there eating quietly. I know she must have noticed my sudden change but she didn't want to disturbed me.

After eating, we headed back to our class for the next lesson.

---------

Hey guys! So here another chapter cause I think you may be bored with the previous one. So enjoy!