Chapter 12

" What are we going to do tonight? Any suggestion? " I asked them.

BTS, Jenny and eonni are all at my level hanging out together. Eomma and Appa had no problem having them here.

" Movie night! " Taehyung beamed and they all beamed agree.

I open the drawer and look through all the movies. I grab a horror movie entitled ' Ouija ' and put the cd in the movie player.

" We're watching Ouija! " I announce earning a loud unapproving whine from them.

Taehyung, Hoseok oppa, Jin oppa, Yoongi oppa, Namjoon oppa and eonni sit on the couch. Meanwhile Jenny, me, Jimin and Jungkook sit on the floor.

The movie starts and some of them already close their eyes. I look up and saw Hoseok oppa close his eyes while hugging Taehyung tightly. I chuckle silently and continue watching the movie.

There is a part where the group of friends play with the Ouija board. The girl take the pointer and look through the glass on the pointer. She look around her with it and suddenly a ghost with a sewn mouth appeared making me scream in fear.

" AHH! " I scream and hold whoever beside me.

I felt someone arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him/her. I looked up and saw Jimin smiling at me while patting my head calming me.

Why did I hug him? Why didn't I hug Jenny instead of him?

I turned my head a bit and saw Jenny already asleep. I sighed silently.

She's asleep. Maybe that's why *sigh*

Another suprising scene comes up making me jump in fear, but this time without screaming.

I looked around and saw no one watching the movie. They are all asleep already?

" How could they all asleep while watching this horror movie and just leave me watching this alone? " I muttered and crossed my arms annoyed.

" But I'm not " Someone said and hug my waist.

" No, you too! " I said and looked away from him. It's Jimin.

" No, I'm not. I just lay down " He said and chuckled.

I chuckle and continue watching the movie until it end.

--------------

It's already 12 midnight and the movie ended 5 minutes ago. I took out the cd from the movie player and put it back in the drawer.

" Wake them up. Where do you want to sleep? " I asked him.

" I want to sleep with you " I let out a flirtatious chuckle and wink.

" No way! " I flicked his head and laughed.

" I'm sleeping with Jenny " I said and shook her up.

Jenny wake up and walk sleepily into my room. I wake eonni up and others too with Jimin.

" Where do we sleep? " Jin oppa asked me and let out a small yawn.

" Jin oppa, Yoongi oppa, Namjoon oppa and Hoseok oppa can sleep at eonni's level. Are you okay with it, eonni? " I informed and asked eonni about this.

" Sure. You guys can sleep at the other rooms " Eonni agree and they walked with her downstairs.

" You guys can sleep in the extra room " I said and the maknae line follow me to the extra room which located beside my room.

Taehyung and Jungkook enter the room and lay down afterward. Jimin stand in front of me with a smile.

" What? Go to sleep " I said and lightly push him.