Chapter 21

" Have any of you guys seen Kim Hani? " The teacher asked while checking our class attendance.

" She's here just now but then she just got out " Sujin, her friend, said.

" Okay, let's just continue with the lesson " The teacher replied back and open her book.

I turned around to take my book from my back and stole a glance at Jimin. He shook his shoulder as a sign 'I-don't-know-where-she-is' and I looked back to the front before heaving a sigh.

------------------

" Make sure you finish the works and hand in tomorrow. Class dismiss! " The teacher said before letting us out for lunch.

Having 3 periods of History classes are so insane. My mind was about to blow in stressed and bored. But luckily we finished just on time before I blow up.

" Jagiya, let's go! " Jimin called me and stretched out his arm for me to take.

I held his hand and we walked out together. Don't ask me about Jenny because I think she's already went out to meet his sweetheart.

" So, we have P.E after lunch. Make sure you don't eat heavy foods, okay? " He reminded me.

" Arasso, oppa! " I chuckled happily.

We walked to the canteen and sit at our lunch table while waiting for the others to come. Later, they all arrived at the canteen and sit with us.

" Where's Jenny? " It's me who asked them. I thought they'll be here.

" Jungkook said they will be having lunch together, somewhere maybe " Jimin whispered on my ear.

" We thought she's with you " Eonni said in confused.

" Ah, it's okay! She have something to do, I forgot " I lied.

They all didn't know about Jungkook and Jenny's relationship yet. So I should lied to them until it's the right for both of them to announce it.

" Where's Jungkook then? " Hoseok oppa asked.

" He met me before and said that he had to help his teacher with something " Jimin informed them and they nodded understand.

Jimin bought me a bread and a strawberry milk for lunch and I eat it slowly. Jimin ate a bread and a milk too. Done eating, Jimin took my hand and we stand up.

" Where do you both want to go? " Namjoon oppa asked us.

" We have P.E later, so we wanted to get change before class start " I informed them and they nodded before bidding us goodbye.

We walked together with our intertwined hand to the gym hall (I think?). Arrived there, we opened the door before stopping ourselves as we heard sounds. We peeked in and saw they both, Jungkook and Jenny.

They're talking, laughing and feeding each other breads. We laughed while looking at those lovebirds and decided to not disturbing them. So we entered the hall using another door.

We then separate ways to the changing room. I entered the girl's changing room and went to my locker. No one in here so I felt free to get change.

I remove my uniform carefully and hang it in the locker. Then, I grabbed the P.E attires to wear. I wear the pink shorts and sit on the bench tired. My body was sweating a bit so I lay down under the air-conditioner with my shorts and bra.

There are 10 more minutes before the class start so I decided to lay down for 5 minutes before wearing the shirt. There still no one here so I played with my phone.