Chapter 14

I let out a tired yawn and stretch my body slowly. I blink a couple of time and let a deep sigh.

I look at Jimin weirdly and look around.

Why am I sleeping on his lap? Oh yes, I unconciously fell asleep because of last night.

I sit up slowly and blink again as my head felt a bit dizy. When the diziness went away, I turn my head to look at him, worried.

" He must feel uncomfortable " I muttered slowly.

I stand up and carefully grab his neck and head to put it on the sofa. Then, I lift up his legs so he would a feel a bit comfortable.

" 6.30? Still early " I muttered tiredly as I look at the clock.

I decided to take a warm shower as I had nothing to do. Since it's too early to wear school uniform, I just wear a mickey mouse shirt with a pink shorts.

I walk out from my room and close it silently not wanting to wake anyone up. I jumped in shock as I felt someone back-hugged me.

" Good morning, jagiya~ You smells good " He said with his husky morning voice while inhaling my sweet scent.

" Good morning. I've done showering and you should go shower now. You're stink " I joked playfully.

" I don't want yet. You should get use to my stinkness because you will wake up beside me anytime, you know " He said playfully while snuggling his head in the crook of my neck.

I 'tch'ed and laughed slightly. We stayed like that for a great five minutes before he decided to break the silentness.

" We're not finish from the last night talk, aren't we? " He asked.

" I think. I fell asleep " I smile cheekily showing that I'm sorry.

" It's okay. Let's continue since it's still early " He exclaimed and pulled my to sit at the couch.

" I've asked you last night, so.. do you have anything to ask me? " He asked me.

I think before asking " Anything? ". He nodded reassure me that I can ask anything I want.

" Okay, I will ask this and make sure you answer it honestly " He nodded again.

" Did something happened in your past, until you become the biggest playboy? " I asked him which make him went silent.

" Mind to share? " I asked him softly, not wanting to make him hurt.

He sighed deeply  before started to speak.

" Since you've shared yours, well I'll share mine " He stopped and took a deep breathe before continue.

" It was in my first year in high school. Everyone looked at me as a nerd boy. Well yeah I am 'cause I have my nose on my book all the time " He stopped again.

" One day, there's a girl. A really beautiful fine girl came to me. She started to be close with me and she once said that she likes a boy who loves reading. A few months after we get close, she said that she likes me and asked me if I can be her boyfriend " He took his breathe.

" Being the dumb nerd I am, I accept her eventhough I know nothing about love. I do some research so I can know how to treat my girl well " He laughed bitterly.