Chapter 23

" Oppa, are you busy tonight? Any important things to do? " I asked him while walking.

" Em I think nothing important to do. Why? " He asked back.

" Sleep at my house? "

" Eh no no. I want to sleep at your house this time " I corrected back.

" Well, nothing was wrong with it but.. will your parents let you? " He asked worriedly and I chuckled.

" Of course they will! I'm with my boyfriend anyway " He laughed after hearing my statement.

----------------

" Appa " I called Appa and they hummed as a respond.

" Can I sleep over at Jimin's house? " I asked them in a bit nervous.

Appa folded his newspaper back and put it on the table before asking, " Are his parents okay with you? I mean, do they treat you well? "

" Of course! I've met them once and they treat me really well " I exclaimed reassuring them.

" If that's it, we let you " Appa replied with a warm smile.

" Yeay! Thank you~ " I beamed happily and hugged him.

Jimin was upstairs waiting for me while I'm asking Appa. I'm sure this will be a great news for him.

" Take care of yourself " Appa reminded me and I nodded.

" Ask them if they have free time so that we can meet " Eomma exclaimed and laughed with Appa.

" Aish, arasso~ " I replied before heading back to my class.

I ran to my room excitedly and opened the door as soon as I reached the knob.

" Oppa! " I called him still running and jumped on him happily.

" Why why why? " He laughed as he hugged me preventing me from falling.

" Appa let me stay with you tonight! Eomma too " I explained to him and he smile happily.

" Really? Yes! " He beamed before rolling on the bed with me.

" I'll pack my things now "

" Any plan for tomorrow " I asked him first as I stood up walking toward my closet.

" I don't know. You wanna go anywhere? "

" Em.. I'll bring nice clothes just in case " I said and started packing my things.

--------------

" Eomma, Appa, I'll be going now " I told them and they went hugged me.

" Arasso.. Take care both of you " Eomma said as she broke the hug.

" Take care of my daughter, Park Jimin " Appa reminded him and he bowed politely.

" I will, don't worry! "

" Bye Eomma Appa! Take care! " I said before heading into the car.

" Mr. Cho, please send us to his house at XXX " I told him and he nodded before drove off to the place.

I intertwined my hand with Jimin's and lay my head on his shoulder. He smile and lay his head on mine, holding my hand tightly.

" Have you tell your parents? " I asked him.

" Not yet. But don't worry, they will let you " He reassure me and I nodded lightly.

" We are here, Ms Lenny " Mr Cho reminded and we head out of the car.