Chapter 9

" Jenny-ah, can you go first to the class? " I said to her.

" Why? " She asked.

" I suddenly has an urge to pee " I smile cheekily " Maybe because I feel a bit cold right now "

" Arasso! I'll wait for you in the class " She walked away.

I walked quickly to the toilet and entered one of the stall. Done releasing what I should, I walk out and wash my hands at the sink.

I walked out from the toilet and started to head back to class but I quickly stopped my heals as I heard a familiar voice talking.

" You know, I just act that I'm afraid but I not actually. Me, the biggest playboy, afraid of a girl? " He scoffed.

I know who's voice is this. No other than, Park Jimin.

" She fall at my tricks. She really believe that I'm afraid " He laughed sarcastically.

" Well, we all know that you are a great actor. We fall at yours too, sometimes " Someone other said. Taehyung, I sure.

" So what will you do now? " I know this one is J-Hope.

" Continue the act, of course! I'll win this bet, trust me " He clicked her tongue and they all laughed.

This f*cking guy. He's acting, huh? Well, I will too! Don't you think that you are the only one who good in act. *smirk*

I quickly walked away and headed bavk to class. I entered the class only been greeted by a worried Jenny.

" Where have you been? I'm worried, you know? What takes you so long? " She attacked me with questions.

" Toilet and something happened. Don't worry " I smiled.

She sighed and we sit at our place. A couple of minutes later, the two jerks come in. I hurriedly make myself busy talking with Jenny because I don't have the mood to talk with him.

" Let's eat at the rooftop today? " I asked her.

" Of course! It's more peaceful and nice " She agreed and I nodded happily.

Someone tapped my shoulder and loudly beamed " Good morning, pretty Lenny! "

Act, Lenny! Act!

" Good morning too, monkey! " I beamed and chuckled. Fakely.

" Yah~ " He pouted childishly.

I ruffled his hair playfully and say " I'm just kidding, pabo ". I smile as pretty as I can.

You have your plan and I have mine *smirk*

" Can we join the lunch again today? " He asked while fixing his hair back.

" Em nope! I have a plan with Jenny " I apologised and smile.

He pouted sadly, I mean fake sadly, and muttered " Arasso ". I can't talk with him more longer or I'll end up punching him right on his face.

" Jimin! " Taehyung call him and signaling him to come.

He walk back to his seat and I sighed in relieve.

" Thank you for going back to your seat before I punch you " I muttered slowly.

The teacher then enter the class and we comtinue our lessons as usual.

- LUNCH TIME -

I and Jenny are at the rooftop having our lunch. We are at the rooftop but at a bit hidden place.