Chapter 20

" Ergh! I hate her so much! " I said furiously and he laughed looking on my behavior.

" Why? " He asked while chuckling.

"First because she's rude. Second because she's annoying. And third because she's fake and freaking rolled her eyes on me! " I exclaimed angrily.

" You look cute while you're angry, jagiya~ " He joked and laughe.

" Oppa, I'm serious! " I yelled and hit his arm hard.

" Ow, it's hurt~ " He whined childishly while rubbing his arm hurtfully.

" Serve you! " I exclaimed and walk ahead from him leaving him behind.

" Jagiya~ " He called while running toward me.

We sat down on bench at the nearest park as I decided to take some fresh air. He sat down beside me and looked around before looking at me.

" Why? " He asked me while hugging me closer.

" Something's tells me that she's onto something. I don't feel easy around her. It was like her aura was.... bad, I think? " I confessed and he looked at me weirdly.

" What? I think she's nice like before " He stated softly, not wanting to start any fight again.

" It's because your mind has set up that she is your one and only childhood bestfriend " I exclaimed and rolled my eyes.

" Okay, tell me what's in your mind " He said and turned himself toward me.

I did the same and hold his hands while staring in his eyes.

" I love you, and I never want to lose you. I didn't mean to start any wars between you and me or between you and her but... I just felt like she's trying to take you away from me " I said in sad and worried.

" I love you too and I also don't want to lose you. Remember? I've promised you that I will never leave you for others, right? Trust me. I just want you, no one else " He reassure me with his beautiful soft voice and caressed my cheeks lovingly.

" I will. Don't break my trust " I reminded him and he nodded.

We stared on each other's eyes and leaned in closer. Our face are just an inch and I can feel his breathe on my face. We leaned in closer trying to close the gap and.....

*BEEP*

The moment had destroyed guys! It's Jimin's phone beeping as he got a message.

" Sorry! " He apologized shyly and took out his phone to check out the message.

To: Park Jimin

Hey, Jimin! You free today? Let's hang out somewhere :)

From: Kim Hani

" Who is it? And what does it say? " I asked him curiously.

" It's from Hani. She asked me to hang out with her " He told me and I frowned.

" What will you say then? " I asked him raising my eyebrow in annoyed.

To: Kim Hani

Hey, Hani-yah! Sorry, I'm not. I'm with my jagiya now

From: Park Jimin

" I told her I'm with you " He smile making me smile too satisfied.

Seconds later, he receive another message.

To: Park Jimin

Her again? Seriously? Are you trying to ditch me off just for your freaking childish girlfriend? I can't believe it! She is just another stupid girl that likes you for nothing, can't you see it?