Chapter 18

" Not done yet? " I whined tiredly while poking his elbow.

" Not yet jagiya. I've told you to lay down on your bed but you're so stubborn " He said still focusing on the works.

" You're doing my works so I must be with you at least " I sighed and put my head on the table near his hand.

" Fine. Just a little bit and then I'm done, okay? " He said and looked at me before rubbing my cheek softly.

I nodded with a pout and stare at his elbow. I play with his elbow as I was too bored. He just laughed softly looking at me.

" Okay done! " He beamed and close all the books.

" Yeay! " I jumped on him and he wrapped his arms around me preventing me from falling.

He laughed and I laughed too. I looked at the clock and think of something unboring. I clapped my hands as I got an idea.

" Why? " He asked still hugging me as I am still leaning on his body.

" I've got an idea on how to get rid of this boredom " I said and looked at him.

" How? " He asked me.

" Let's go to your home and let you take a light shower and change. Then, we go out walking to anywhere we want " I suggested and he think.

" What time is now? " He asked.

" 3 p.m " I answered.

" Okay then, let's go " He said and pack his bag.

" Let me change first. Out " I said and he laughed.

" I won't look. But I will when it's time " He joked and we laughed.

He close the door and I walk to my closet to choose a nice outfit. I grab my black knee-length shorts and a white sweatshirt. I wore it and let my hair fall on my shoulder.

I grabbed my handbag and sling it on my body. I grabbed my phone and walked out from my room.

" Oppa, let's go " I called him and intertwined our hands together.

We walked downstairs together and saw Eomma and Appa at the living room.

" Eomma, Appa, I'll be going out with Jimin, okay? " I asked their permission.

" Arasso. Take care. Don't get home too late " Eomma reminded us.

" Okay, bye Eomma Appa " We waved and exited the house.

We walked all the way to his house with our intertwined hand happily. On our way there, we stopped by at an ice-cream stall at the road side.

" 1 strawberry ice-cream and 1 vanilla ice-cream " Jimin ordered our ice-cream at the seller.

The seller make our ice-cream and hand it to us. I grabbed the both ice-creams and licked mine.

" Here's the money. Thank you " Jimin paid and thanked the seller with a bow.

I bowed to him too and gave Jimin his ice-cream. He took his and licked it deliciously. I licked mine and bite it slowly.

We arrived at his house later after we have finished up our ice-creams.

" I'm home! Lenny's here too " He exclaim as he opened the door.

" Come in, kids! " His mother called us.

I entered his house and greeted his mother with a bow.

" Do you want to eat? " She asked us.

" No need, Eomma. We're going out soon. I'm back to take a shower and change " He informed his mother and she nodded.