Chapter 15

" Good morning~ " Eonni beamed follow by others too.

" Good morning, kids! Sit here and eat " Appa greeted back with a warm smile.

" I've done eating. I'll go upstairs, okay? " I said and they all nodded before eating.

I stand up and walk upstairs. I reached my level and quickly walk toward my room. I stopped on my track as I heard a light conversation.

" Hyung, I want to end this bet. I don't care if I lose as I long as I get to be with Lenny " Someone said.

Jimin?

I walk closer toward the room to hear the conversation clearly.

" You sure? " Hoseok oppa asked him.

Ah, this bet thingy~

Without thinking further, I twisted the knob and set it open. They all jumped in shock.

" What are you talking about? " I asked them with a straight face.

" Jagiya, you startled us. Come here " He exclaimed and patted a free space beside him signaling me to sit.

I keep my straight face on and close the door. I fold my arms on my chest and sit beside him.

" Explain. " I said plainly.

" What's up with this straight face? It's nothing serious, jagiya " He said pulling my into his side hug while poking my cheeks.

I wrigled out from his hug and look at him, more like glaring.

" Explain " I told him once again.

" Let us explain the real truth behind this " Hoseok oppa said while nugging Taehyung with a smile.

" Actually, we make this bet is for Jimin's good " Hoseok oppa said.

" Me? " Jimin beamed in a bit shock.

" Why? " I asked them.

" We don't mean to hurt you about this bet but we wanted to change this silly Park Jimin " Taehyung said while ruffling his hair.

He slapped Taehyung's hand away while gurmbling. He fixed his hair back with a small pout earning a light chuckle from them.

" Actually, it hurts all of us, the BTS, seeing him being the silly playboy and keep broking girl's heart. A day before you come here, rumours about you and Wendy noona transferring spread wide in the school " Taehyung exclaimed before Hoseok oppa continue.

" Yup! And I think it's better to make those bet eventhough we didn't know how are you. We're more happy when we know that you are this kind which we think that it's hard for Jimin to grab your attention fully " Hoseok oppa started to smile.

" Days went by and we saw you both got more closer and I can see that he started to like you. His eyes can't lies, you know. We know him well " Taehyung said teasing him a bit.

He blushed as they teased him making me laugh at him.

" I think I'm not wrong. You really can be trusted " I exclaimed and hug him by his shoulder.

" I've told you " He beamed and hug me.

I laughed but stop after I remember something. They look at me weirdly.