Chapter 4

" Lenny-ah! " Someone called me.

I turned around and saw Jenny trying to catch me up. I stopped and waited for her.

" Hey girl! " I greeted her.

" Hey! " She greeted back.

" Where's Wendy eonni? " She asked me.

" Oh, she walked to her class with Namjoon " I answered and she nodded.

We walked to our lockers together. Luckily, her locker is not that far from mine.

" What subject do you have later? " She asked while she take her books.

" I'll have.... Science. You? " I said and asked hers.

" Oh, same! Let's go then! " She said and quickly approached me.

I closed my locker and walked together with her to our next class. While walking, I can't help but think about Jimin. I wonder why he always disturbs me.

" Jenny-ah, can I ask you something? " I asked her.

" You already asked me " She laughed.

" Aish! " I rolled my eyes.

" Okay okay! What is it? " She said.

" Do you know the guy named Jimin? " I asked her curiously.

" Jimin? Park Jimin? " She asked ne back and I nodded.

" Yes, I know! He is the most popular guy here along with his buddies. They were known for the look. But he is the most popular because he's the playboy here " She said.

I nodded understanding. Like what I thought about him.

" Anyway, why are you asking? " She asked me.

" Oh, he always disturbs me. He keeps annoy me " I said.

" Ah, you better be careful. You might be his next target " She warned me.

We arrived at our class and sat at the seats beside the window. Perfect spots for us!

We talked about some random topic but suddenly someone disturbs us. I looked at the person and once again frowned.

" Lenny-ah~ " He sang.

" What do you want? " I looked blankly at her.

" Nothing! You look so pretty yesterday " He winked.

" Shut up, monkey " I glared at him but he just chuckle.

" I like that nickname! " He said happily.

" Aish, shut up can you? Go back to your seat! " I yelled at him.

" Aigoo, so cute! " He said and walked away while laughing.

" Aish this boy! I will make sure he won't live longer " I glared at his figure angrily.

" You know what, you both looks cute " She laughed.

I glared at her but she just keep laughing until she cry. I rolled my eyes and quickly looked at the scenery outside.

-LUNCH TIME-

Aish, what to do? I have to eat alone today. Eonni said she has some works to do meanwhile Jenny, she has to meet Ms Song for her work.

I walked toward an empty seat with my food tray on my hand. I sit there and eat silently. I don't even care to look at my surrounding because I was eating hungrily.

" Hello my Lenny! " Someone cheered.

No need to look because I know the owner of the voice. I didn't bother to look at him so I ignore him.

" Yah! That's rude " He pouted.

" You're the one who is rude because you disturb my peaceful eating time, you rascal! " I glared at him.

" Aigoo, I'm sorry Lenny-ah! " He did his aegyo.

" You're not cute, monkey " I scoffed.

He ignore my comment and continue doing his aegyo and some sexy faces. I kicked his leg under the table as hard as can making him yelped in pain.

All students look toward us and some of them glared at me. I rolled my eyes and put my chopstick on the table making a loud thud.

" Thank you, monkey! I lost my appetite " I said irritatedly and walked away.

I walked to the school rooftop and decided to seat there. I felt so angry toward him.

" That little bastard! Aish! " I yelled angrily.

" Who? Me? "

" What are you doing here? Are you following me? " I asked pissed.

" I just want to say sorry. For everything I've done toward you since yesterday " He said and hung his head low.

" Why so sudden? What are you planning, monkey? " I glared at him.

" I'm planning to be friend? With you? " He looked at me nervously.

" How can I trust a playboy like you? Maybe you just want to pick on me " I said not believing his dirty words.

" Well, I know no one wants to be my friend. Everyone always look at me as a bad person. My buddies were the only one who understand me. It's okay! I got it! " He said sounded sad.

Aish this boy! Is he trying to make me feel guilty? This rascal! Aigoo!

I ruffled my hair in frustated and sighed deeply.

" Fine fine! We can but I'm not going to believe you that easily! " I warned him.

I walked closer to him and went nearer to his ear " And I am not easy to be friend with " I whispered in his ear.

He nodded and smile happily.

I turned and walked toward the exit for my next class.

" Well done, Jiminie! " Someone said and stood up from their hiding place.

It was V and J-Hope. They clapped their hand at me and smile. I smile proudly because I know I can prove myself that I am the best.

" I'm going to win this bet. Prepare for the prize, okay? " I said proudly.

" No worries! It was all prepared " J-Hope said.

" It better be " I smirked.

' I will make her mine first and win this bet ' I smirked and walked with them to our class.

---------------

Sorry guys! I think this is a boring chapter :( I'm sorry! I hope you guys enjoy it. Read and vote!