Chapter 6

" Eonni-ah " I called her as I climb down the stairs to her room.

I walked to her room while looking around. I opened the door and called her once again.

" Eonni- Oh? Namjoon? " I said awkwardly.

" Yah yah! He's older than you " She said and I rolled my eyes.

They are studying, I see. I lied on her bed while thinking.

" Why dongsaeng-ah? Something disturbed you? " Eonni asked me while writing some notes on her notebook.

" Actually...

-FLASHBACK-

As I exit the rooftop's door, I stood there for a while to think. As I was about to start walking, I heard some claps and voices from the rooftop where Jimin was.

I opened the door quietly not trying to make any sound. I opened just a little enough for me to see what's happening.

" Well done, Jiminie! " Someone said and stood up from their hiding place.

It was V and J-Hope. They clapped their hand at Jimin and smile. He smile proudly for some reason that I don't even know.

" Why the hell does he smile like that? " I whispered quietly.

" I'm going to win this bet. Prepare for the prize, okay? " He said proudly.

" No worries! It was all prepared " J-Hope said.

" It better be " I smirked.

I covered my mouth as I gasped in shock. I clenched my fists and quickly walked away from there quietly not wanting to get caught by them.

" You shitty monkey! You used me for your silly dumbass bet? You'll see " I whispered angrily and smirked.

... That was what disturbing me now. It's not like I'm afraid or sad or what. But I'm thinking about what should I do. Should I continue my act or just revealed the truth that I knew about it already " I said still thinking.

" Who is the guy actually? " Namjoon asked me.

" Park Jimin " I said.

" Oh.. Wait WHAT? " He shouted in shock making me and Eonni jumped in shock by his sudden shout.

" What? " We both asked him.

" I'm sorry, I'm just shock. Park Jimin? His my dongsaeng, part of my member BTS " He said.

" So you are close with him? " I asked him and he nodded.

" Ah, so now I understand! " He clapped his hands.

" What? " We both asked again.

" Before you moved into our school, there's a rumor about new student from Canada which was both of you. That night before school started which will be your first day, all of the BTS members including me, played ' TRUTH OR DARE '. Jimin got a dare from J-Hope. He and V had set a dare for him which was if he can make the new girl fell in love with him, he will be rewarded a prize. And he gladly accepted it " He finished.

Me and eonni nodded as we understand it.

" So what should I do? " I asked them.