Chapter 13

" You're not going to bed yet? " I asked him after I've done taking a light shower.

He nodded before saying " I want to talk with you ".

I nod my head and sit beside him. This light shower make skin went cold but the heat radiation from his body make me feel comfortable.

I sit closer to him to gain more heat. Suddenly, he wrap his arm around ne pulling me closer as if he reads my mind.

" I know you're cold. You can ask for hug you know " He chuckled.

I laughed and snuggle closer to him. His warmness warms me up. And I feel so good.

" So what do you want to talk about? " I asked him in a bit curious.

" Oh um, remember when I came to your room yesterday? " He asked me and I nodded as I remember it.

" Actually I came a bit more early before I wake you up. I met your father first that morning but his face shows like I am not welcome. But gladly he let me in when I said I am your friend " He stopped to think back.

" Oh, and being the brave man I am I asked him why he looks so... mad like that. And he told me that, he didn't want any boys to go near you because he afraid you're got hurt again like in the past " He said and exhaled a deep sigh.

" Ookay? Then? " I said confused.

" I want to ask you. What had happened in your past? " He finally let out what he wanted to ask.

" You want me to be honest " I said while playing with his jacket's pocket.

" Of course " He spoke back.

" Okay, it was like this. Back there in Canada, I am known as an easy-going girl. I am rich with smile and pretty also. All eyes on me which makes me one of the famous girl in the school. Eonni also " I took a deep breath before continue.

" One day, there is one guy confess on me that he likes me. He's famous too and has lots of friends. I accept his confession and agree on becoming his girlfriend. I know I am still young that time but you know, love can make us blind " I chuckled half-heartedly as I remember back those pain.

" We do lots of stuff which I can say we created lots of beautiful memories together. There's one time, my closest friend told me about him with my other friend together. They kiss, hug and do lovey dovey things at the mall when he is not with me. I don't trust her and decided to break our friendship " A tear escaped from my eye and I sigh " Which was a really stupid move I made "

" I got more and more curious when he said he always busy so I decided to go somewhere for fresh air. I lost my temper when I saw him... with my friend together, laughing like they did nothing wrong. And I broke up with him " I laughed sadly with tears streaming down on my cheeks.

" Since that day, I don't trust boys. I've changed. I am not the girl who is rich with smile and easy-going. I am a cold girl who rarely smile. Not an easy-going person anymore. I hate attentions because that's make me feel so dumb " I wiped my tears and sighed.

" I'm just hoping, that you will not do the same if I say yes. I still don't trust boys. I'm afraid to trust them. I don't want to feel those stupid pains again "
I smile at him hoping he won't do the same.

" I won't, jagiya. Trust me " He reassured me and smile.

I know you're lying. Why? Why do people pick on me? I didn't tell him that my past relationship was just because of a stupid dumb bet too. Do my heart is just to be play with?

I suddenly started to cry. I cry so hard. But I can't speak anything that I want.

I know I have started to like him back. I never lie on my feelings. What will I answer him? Yes? Or no? If yes, what will I do then?