Chapter 27

" Oppa, I want to go to the ladies " I said as I suddenly wanted to pee.

" Arasso! Don't take too long " He reminded and I nodded before heading to the ladies.

I walked in hurry to the ladies and quickly enter one of the stall as soon as I enter the ladies.

Done with my business, I walked out calmly from the stall and wash my hand at the sink. I heard the door squeak open as someone stepped in but I choose to ignore it.

" Look who we have here " Someone said.

I quickly sighed as I recognise the voice, " May I help you? ".

She let out a sarcastic laugh before looking straight at me, " Back off ".

I look at her questioning but decided to tease her a bit, " Oh, you want to use the sink? Sure! ".

I back off from the sink letting her to use. I laughed silently as I saw her mad expression. Like I care!

" Don't play dumb with me! " She replied while gritting her teeth.

Another idea came up, " Who? You are a dumb? " I said that innocently.

" You don't know me yet, bitch. You might regret for picking on me " She smirked but I just gave her a lazy stare.

" Well, do you think you know me much? I bet, you are the one who going to regret for disturbing me " I replied and smile teasingly.

" You bitch! " She said and punched my face which send me a great shock.

My precious face!

Without any words, I grabbed her hair with my fist and dragged her to the corner of the toilet before slamming her hardly to the wall.

" Auch! " She winced in pain.

I grabbed her face making it looks at me before slap her face hard.

" Do you think you just punch my face LIKE THAT?! " I yelled at her.

" You are the one who pick fight with me! " She yelled back.

I scoffed before punch the wall right next to her making her jumped in shock, " Me? Picking fight with you? You know, you are just a waste of time ".

" You bi- "

I cut her, " What? Want to taste another slap? ".

" Like I said, you are messing with a wrong person this time " I replied and suddenly heard the door squeaked open harshly.

" Jagiya, are you okay? " Jimin asked worriedly but stop as he saw the situation.

" I'm fine. Just get a weak punch on my face " I said and give him a smile.

" She punch you? She punched you? " He asked madly and glared at her.

" You fucking bit- "

" It was all settled oppa " I said and winked at him.

He then smile and slung his arm around me, " I know I have a strong girl ".

" Mess with her again and you'll dead in my hand " He glared at her and we both walked out of the ladies happily.