Chapter 16

*KRING~*

The class started to make noises as soon as they heard the ring. Finally, the class has ended. It's History, who wouldn't be happy?

" Okay, attention class! " Mr. Shin called us.

We all stay quiet to hear what he going to said.

" Remember to finish your homework and hand in it tomorrow! The person who doesn't finish it or doesn't hand in it OR doesn't bring it, will be punish. Understand? " He reminded with his straight face.

" Yes.. " We answered slowly.

" You may go back now " He exclaimed earning a lot of loud chairs noises.

" Jenny, do you stop by your locker first? " I asked her while packing my things.

" Em nope. It's okay! I'll wait for you at the gate " She said and I nodded agree.

" Jagiya~ Let's go! " He called me and hold my hand as soon as I wear my bag.

" Oppa, can you go with me to the locker? " I asked her with a pout.

" Sure! I'm not gonna leave my jagiya alone " He exclaimed and started to walk with me.

We walked of the class hand in hand. My left hand was holding the books to keep it in my locker meanwhile my right, he's holding it tight.

Arrive at my locker, I open it and put my books in it. I tidy it up a bit before closing it. He was looking at the view outside not realising I'm done.

" Oppa, let's go home! " I hug his left arm and pulled her with me earning a chuckle from him.

He pulled out his arm from my grip and intertwine out hand. I don't say anything but smile as he did that.

We walk through the hall until we reach outside. We continueing our walk to gate.

" Oppa, look there " I said pointing him toward the direction.

He look at the direction and laugh. It was at the basketball court near the field. There were two person, girl and boy. I laugh and suddenly got an idea.

" Oppa, why don't we hide somewhere near them? " I suggested to him.

" Arasso. Let's go " He said and pulled me with him.

We reach at the bushes and we quickly hide behind it. It was enough for us to hear their conversation.

" Noona, do you like someone? " He asked, of course it's Jungkook.

" Em, I have. But it doesn't matter. Why Jungkookie? " She exclaimed.

" Ah.. Nothing. Just asking " He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

" Do you have someone you like? " She asked while swinging her legs.

" Yeah, I like someone " He said looking at her.

" Wah! Really? Who? " She asked eagerly.

" Do you really want to know? " He asked back chuckle a bit.

" Of course " She laughed.

" Arasso. I like the girl I kissed at the cheek before " He exclaimed and she went blank.

We gasped silently and mouthed toward each other " They kissed " " Just on the cheek, jagiya. Relax " He laughed silently.