Chapter 25

" You're so beautiful " Someone whisper softly on my ears.

I moved my body slowly and opened my eyes slowly. I blinked my eyes a couple of time before realizing the surrounding.

" Good morning, oppa " I muttered with my tired voice.

" Good morning, jagiya " He replied back with a smile.

" What time is now? Do I sleep to long? " I asked him while stretching my aching body.

" It's just 8.30 now. Not that long. I know you're tired " He said and caressed my head softly.

" My whole body was aching " I whined with a pout earning a soft giggle from him.

" Aw, you want me to give you some massage? " He asked and I nodded with close eyes.

" Lay down with your face on the bed " He said and I turned around.

I lay down crossing my hands on my face and lay my head on it. I close my eyes as soon as I feel a pair of warm palms on my back, starting to give a light massage from my shoulder to my waist.

" Your body was so hot. Are you sick? " He said and quickly put the back of his hand on my forehead.

" Yah! You're burning. Why didn't you tell me? That's why your so weak and your body was aching. Aigoo~ " He nagged a bit but I ignored it since I am too tired to move and speak.

" Wait here " He demanded before standing up going somewhere.

" I'm too tired to go anywhere anyway " I mumbled huskily as my throat was sore.

He then came back and sat beside me. He do something beside me which I don't know what as I was facing at the other side.

Suddenly, he grabbed my right arm lightly which I tiredly let him and continue lay back down.

" Just rest. Let me wipe your body with this wet towel, okay? " I nodded as a respon and unconciously dozed off to sleep.

----------------

" *cough* Oppa? " I muttered tiredly.

I rubbed me eyes softly and looked at the clock. It's 11 o'clock but where is he?

*Knock knock*

" Come in " I replied with my cracked voice.

" Jagiya, you're awake~ " He sang showing me his perfect eyes smile.

" Are you feel a bit cooler now? " He asked me while checking my body temperature.

" N-Nae " I stuttered as my throat is really hurt.

" Ops, I forgot! Let me take a glass of water for you " He ruffled his hair and quickly ran downstairs for a glass of water.

Soon, he came back and handed me the water. I gulped down the water and some medicines that he gave me before handing him back the empty glass.

" I'm hungry~ " I pouted.

" Let's go downstairs. Eomma had prepared hot soups for you since your voice is still cracking because of your sore throat. So, let's ease the pain " He said and pulled me up from the bed.

I fell down on the ground as soon as I get to stand. Well, I'm used to it. My legs are weak when I am sick. I can't walk properly.

" Jagiya, are you okay? " He asked worriedly as he quickly support me up.

" I'm okay. My legs always weak when I'm sick. I can't walk properly " I said and give him a smile.

He smirked and say, " Let me bring you down then ".